• Thread Starter #123
    Ok but what about the roles?

Who plays this erotic comedy?

What will be the plot?

How much will it take?

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Eh boy, you don´t know who are you messin´with, you´re easy on words but..... :D

Yea, let´s get kinky.... :weee:
    trust me you dont want to mess with me and my friends, the maltese are huge savages! Last summer there was a group of italians and they told us something and we tolod them not to start anything cause we would beat the shit out of them. Then one spat on my friend and we were a group of 15 ppl and they were 2 people. We went on them and beat the shit out of them. There were people watching us and started to stop us, and then when they learnt we were maltese and the others foreigners they helped us beat them up even though we needed no help.

You would like this to get kinky you gay :D

Ok but what about the roles?

Who plays this erotic comedy?

What will be the plot?

How much will it take?
    Fiore and I will be the lovers. Mark will be the jealous bi-sexual freak who wants her but doesnt have a chance and Rami is the guy going to commit suicide cause only i count in Fiore's eyes :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    trust me you dont want to mess with me and my friends, the maltese are huge savages! Last summer there was a group of italians and they told us something and we tolod them not to start anything cause we would beat the shit out of them. Then one spat on my friend and we were a group of 15 ppl and they were 2 people. We went on them and beat the shit out of them. There were people watching us and started to stop us, and then when they learnt we were maltese and the others foreigners they helped us beat them up even though we needed no help.

You would like this to get kinky you gay :D

Fiore and I will be the lovers. Mark will be the jealous bi-sexual freak who wants her but doesnt have a chance and Rami is the guy going to commit suicide cause only i count in Fiore's eyes :D
    :howler: You have a BIG imagination....

Apr 12, 2004
    A Browning Automatic Rifle?? I thought those were used in Vietnam as well.
    Not nearly as extensively, Greg, so tell that "guy" Abu to sulk me...

The main weapon at the start of the Vietnam War was the Service Rifle M-14.

Which was similar in design, it used the .308.

I was incorrect earlier, now I recall the BAR using the .30-06 round, which was bigger in grain, and had more power.

They still use the M-14 in some selective service in the US Armed Forces.

Most specifically in sniper roles. It is sometimes preferred by the Squad Designated Marksman, because of its great accuracy and rate of fire. A good long distance single shot rifle, but you can select-fire to full auto if you get in the shit.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002

and your proud of yourself for 15 of you guys beating up 2 people ???

real tough guys, you are.....taking 15 people to beat up 2

I would have been impressed if you told me you were one of the 2 who beat up the 15 guys

oh well...I guess not everyone is up to that task

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    and your proud of yourself for 15 of you guys beating up 2 people ???

real tough guys, you are.....taking 15 people to beat up 2

I would have been impressed if you told me you were one of the 2 who beat up the 15 guys

oh well...I guess not everyone is up to that task
    we told them not to start. And at first we were only 5 then everyone started joining in without us asking.

I didn't read that post, but you are right, Vinny, that is out of order.
    We told them to go their own way and nothing would have happened, but they tried to show off cause there were 3 girls watching, and you dont get a second chance with us.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    :rofl: Michael, you´re full of it. Let´s try one on one, mano a mano. :D You don´t stand a chance. :p Fiore will be watching.... :eyebrows:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)