My first, last, and only dedication: I am a champion (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Goat - I love your humour and shit and for a 16 year old you have a really good knowledge. Hope you write more previews in future ;) Imo you're one of the best members on here and along with gray, dj, fabi, etc one of the most I talk to.

Fabiana - Thanks for your kind words and I feel the same way, though why did I intimidate you?

Even though I might piss you off at times on Britney, you have my respect for everything else ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Im gonna post mine and I dont really wanna miss anyone so this thing will be pretty long.

Mr. Martin (Alex): Hello, firstly I'd like to thank you for this site, it is pretty good. I think its so cool that you defend Linux and Mozilla and I'm gonna try them both soon. also, I wanna say that you intimidate me. A lot. Lol, but its cool because you inspire respect. Keep up the good work because it surely is apreciated!

Before going into the moderators I wanna mention the spanish people

Hydde (Artu): Me caes deema bien. Maybe this will be the only time I'll talk in english to you. I think you're so cool and its been a pleasure to meet you, you're so funny. I'd rather see you writing in spanish than english because sometimes I dont understand what you write, ajjaajaaa

Dylan (Edipo): Long time, no see. I miss you a lot so I really hope you stick around more.

Espectro (Esteban): Esa jeva!! jajaja, I hope you and your girl get finally together. Its really nice talking to you! :)

Jessica: VENEZUELA!! jajajaa even though you like Caracas FC and I like Itlachachao the love for LA VINO is the same! Acuerdate de las GAITAS CR 2003 azul y verde!

Silvlighting (Silvia): Youre an awesome person and I really like talking to you. I hope you could come here more!!

BloodOnMoral (Iulia): I dont know why I decided to include you in this group of people, but I really miss your posts here. I hope you're doing good at school :)

Ok now the rest of the people without any order

GOAT (Z): Thanks for letting me post this thing here. I wanna tell you that I DO HAVE MORALS, Im no cheap ho! lol. You're one of the frienliest people here, but everytime I see your name I keep thinking you're a goat all white and stuff, seriously. haha

Fliakis: Woohooo thanks for your signature!! you're one of the coolest friends I have here and I enjoy talking to you a lot. I love your sarcasm because it reminds me of myself.

USA Juventini (Serge): I was born in the year you were like graduating from college but you're still a cool grandpa (haha j/k). I hope you keep supporting Britney Spears, lol. I enjoy talking to you a lot.

Zizou (Glenn): I gotta admit that at first you intimidated me A LOT. Sometimes I wouldnt write in a thread because I was afraid of you, but I started talking to you in off topic threads (lol) and you're one of the coolest people in this forum. I hope to keep talking to you

Rickenbacker2 (Ian): You intimidate me and scare me, lol. You have a huuge football knowledge and I hope you keep increasing it. I would love to spend more time with you here.

Lilianna: Im so glad and proud that you touched Gigi's butt. Girl power! haha

AnnA: We should seriously become Walama investigators, seriously.

Deej: I really wonder what your first name is. When I first joined you also intimidated me a lot but right now I've gotten to know you better and I think you're pretty cool. Its good to be crazy.

[LAC] (Josh): I used to talk to you so mooore before, right now I dont even know whats going on with you, lol. You're a very nice person and I hope to get to know you better. I love your first name btw.

HWIENIAWSKI (Henry): I dont really wanna admit this but I love physics too!! haha! We should become astronomers one day. Its so cool to start meeting you and even more if we have the same interests: physics, astronomy and Juve!!.

Matto (Erik): I havent talked to ya for awhile, but I still read your Hup Holland! and Nederlandic league threads because I love Holland, love the Oranje, and I like Ajax a lot. I wanna go to the Amsterdam Arena soon and to Amsterdam because I ****ing love that city. Please dont mind the word I used!

-Fantasista- (Stu): You know a lot for your age, and if I didnt know it I'd think you were much older. Hope to know you better and congrats for being a mod so young! you made history.

MISS DUBAI: Its okay you dont like Britney, but remember: she rules!! lol

IceBlu: Thanks a lot for the Paris Hilton video. I havent watched it yet (lol) but when I do I'll tell you. You're a great painter, I visited your site. I wish I could draw like you

Gray: Jesus Christ! I was gonna forget you! (lol j/k). Its cool to be a christian and be proud of it. I wanna sing some christian songs with you because I know lottttsss. I love "I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever", "It Is Well" (lol). SUPPORT VENEZUELA. ITLL GET YOU MORE MONEY.

nosubstitute959: I havent talked to you really but Im looking forward to getting to know you better :cheesy:

Sunshine: You're pretty cool! Love talking to you!

Roman: Talk to me more, I wanna get to know you better!

tampropp: Congrats for being a mod!! I wish I could talk more to you!

Vit: You gotta admit I won the Britney argument!! lol. You're a nice girl!!

Edgar Davids: I love Davids too and I really hope he doesnt leave Juve.

I hope Im not missing anyone!

Congrats:D:D:D:D:D Finally I get mentioned in a dedication!!!!!!!

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
I know I'm late but congrats GOAT!!:thumb:

Before going into the moderators I wanna mention the spanish people

Silvlighting (Silvia): Youre an awesome person and I really like talking to you. I hope you could come here more!!
Thanks Faby :touched: I also like talking with you.
I'll try to post more often.:D Anways, Congratulations to you too Faby!:thumb: Keep it up!

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Goat - I love your humour and shit and for a 16 year old you have a really good knowledge. Hope you write more previews in future ;) Imo you're one of the best members on here and along with gray, dj, fabi, etc one of the most I talk to.
    You motherf..... :fero: chill man, relax. Uummmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa, uumaaaaaa.

*speaks in a calm and orderly fashion*

I am 17 and a half :lazy:

Jul 19, 2003
    nosubstitute959: I havent talked to you really but Im looking forward to getting to know you better :cheesy:
    Same here.....I haven't been on the forums for quite sometime. Looking forward to talking to you too. Thanks for the mention. :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++Matto (Erik): I havent talked to ya for awhile, but I still read your Hup Holland! and Nederlandic league threads because I love Holland, love the Oranje, and I like Ajax a lot. I wanna go to the Amsterdam Arena soon and to Amsterdam because I ****ing love that city. Please dont mind the word I used!
    Be sure to stop by soon and I'll give you a personal guided tour through the city ;)

Congrats Fabi! :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)