My first J Match vs Sassuolo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2018
Hei Guys

Im from Switzerland and buy my Ticket tonight. My Questions:

I became an Ticket per Mail to print: look at the picture.

Is this kind of ticket goo enough or will listicket.it send me a another ticket?

What i need to bring with me? I dont wanna have problems with the Staff and have a nice relaxing good stressless Game.

Thank you

FinoAllaFine

P#16

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
welcome! i can't see any pictures, but the attached pdf to the confirmation mail you got from listicket must be your ticket. i got my ticket for the udinese-juve match the same way.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hei Guys

Im from Switzerland and buy my Ticket tonight. My Questions:

I became an Ticket per Mail to print: look at the picture.

Is this kind of ticket goo enough or will listicket.it send me a another ticket?

What i need to bring with me? I dont wanna have problems with the Staff and have a nice relaxing good stressless Game.

Thank you

FinoAllaFine

P#16
Where are you from switzerland? :shifty:

You need to print and take this ticket to the stadium with your passport/ID. They only check if the name on your ticket is the same like the name on your passport/ID.

- - - Updated - - -

@Pepelinho93 Next time you can post your questions in the already existing threads here:

Tickets for Juve Games

J Stadium/Allianz

Juventus Membership

...and we or I will answer your questions @DAiDEViL

OP
Pepelinho93
Sep 4, 2018
  • Thread Starter #6
    Where are you from switzerland? :shifty:

You need to print and take this ticket to the stadium with your passport/ID. They only check if the name on your ticket is the same like the name on your passport/ID.

- - - Updated - - -

@Pepelinho93 Next time you can post your questions in the already existing threads here:

Tickets for Juve Games

J Stadium/Allianz

Juventus Membership

...and we or I will answer your questions @DAiDEViL
    Hei thank you :)... ok perfect. Near Zürich so it isnt so far away. A little more than 400km.

And also thank you for the Info, im new here and need some time t understand the Forum perfectly.

P#16

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)