My First Ever Video (1 Viewer)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
gray and how do i make a website??? ps is it ok if i send them to you on msn one day???? ps fabiana come to my house i will teach ya :D

ps the movie you made gray is very good but change the music in RnB ore inno juventus ore LOMBE LICCO DEL MONDOOOOOOO

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++
    gray and how do i make a website??? ps is it ok if i send them to you on msn one day????
    Yep sure, as long as they're not too big (compress them with divx), i should be able to put them up for you for a while[/QUOTE]

++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++ps fabiana come to my house i will teach ya :D
    Sure Gino...i'm suuuure you'll teach her just video editing :undecide::rolleyes::p

++ [ originally posted by Gino ] ++ps the movie you made gray is very good but change the music in RnB ore inno juventus ore LOMBE LICCO DEL MONDOOOOOOO
    Thanks Gino. I was thinking of those, but they've been used too often, and i liked the beat of the track I used. The middle part of the remix is a bit weird though

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    :yuck: frontpage :yuck:

I did a lot of javascript before (got 21.5 out of 20 for my js majorwork...bonus marks :thumb: ) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)