My Computer! (1 Viewer)

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
everytime im goin to burn a video disc in nero burning room 6 my computer restarts at some popint of the progress,it also restarts when i play certan games like fifa 2005 and starcraft....
Do anyone of u know what to do?!?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
How is AVG compared to Norton 2004??? I have Norton, and i must say that its very overrated and want a new antivirurs

OP
Juve89

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    i have it to it isnt that good i think AVG was a little bit better but not so much

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i use avg and i really like it. the day i got norton i had to reformat because of too many viruses (that i didnt have before norton). its as if they came with it. as soon as i installed the trial it started freaking out and doign all kinds of crap

so far with avg ive only had 1 or 2 viruses (thats its found), an my computers ran really well

my only concern is the noise. lately its been really loud (i think the fan) how can i fix this without having to buy water cooling (itd be cool but i dont have the money)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
    How is AVG compared to Norton 2004??? I have Norton, and i must say that its very overrated and want a new antivirurs
    AVG is about the best free anti-virus programme out there. It's comparable to Norton, but no single product, free or commercial, is completely secure.

As an addendum, a lot of computer security enthusiasts use AdAware in conjunction with SpyBot. They compliment eachother nicely.

If you've got these three layers of security, you've got a fairly secure pc, at least for normal browsing purposes.

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    I use Norton and it really bothers me that this year it forced me to renew the subscription and later to purchase the new version (Norton 2004) when I had Norton 2002.

I hate this ****ing crap, I do not mind paying, I mind being fooled or loosing time.

So thanx folks for the advice, I will be looking into AVG and such.

xziz :cool:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

$100+
    Screw that man! That's like 20 lunches at school, or 3 nice dates with some hot chicks, or 2 bottles of whiskey!

I'd rather be catching viruses and worms with my bare hands!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)