My comments/replies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Since the match thread is closed, I will reply it here..

We have some monkies here that are jumping excited with this "I told you, we will lose it" attitude, who at the same time, they were prediciting Juve win before the match, with 'let's kick arsenal's ass' :pumpkin:

The dumbest of them is called Azzurri7, who logged on msn just after the match, and insulted my mother, my people, and also Dominic's mother.. Ofcourse he will go and deny his racsit comments, just like he did yesterday, anyway it's not the first time he did that, I've seen it many times how he Bashed Egypt and Syria and palestine before.. Just shoot yourself dude :pumpkin:

back to the main topic, I feel as much as ashamed you do and very dissapointed about last night. first of all, I was very sure that we were going to lose this game, and I was hoping for a minimum loss, like 1-0, 2-1, so that we could reply them back in Torino, with nedved and dp playing there. And we were doing a great job, by closing them the first 40 minutes. and then that Vieira losing the ball and they converting it to a goal, who paniced our players, and we were about to concede the second just after few seconds.

After 40th minute, everything changed, and got worse after the second goal, and the the flying red cards..

Is Capello guilty? yes. Is he responsible by all these alone? no. Our top defenders Thuram and Cannavaro couldn't handle the defence or Henry, thanx to their misses , and those misses of freekicks we are just 2-0 down.

I was supporting Zebina and Camoranesi all the time, they are good players no matter what you all say, but Zebina was looking for trouble, and he was asking the red card, just watch the last 10 minutes, his stupid kicks to player's feets, there were like 2 or 3 positions that he could get a direct red card, but refree had the patience with him.. and Camoranesi? what the hell was he doing, laughing , sending kisses to the crowd, and waving them. no no, this is not Juve materials. Get rid of both of them at the end of the season.

From the starting of last season, I supported Capello for changing the old era, the first season was understandable, and he won scudetto and lost to the champions of europe, this season, with all the injuries and lack of form of many players, zlatan at the top of the list, it is still understandable. But I was hoping a come back after all that in these two games of Arsenal, the tough luck of Nedved and Dp getting injured ruined our plans. and Zlatan still underperforming the games.

I don't know what he could do. But he could play with one forward, and close their atacks in the London game at least. why he insists to play with off form Zlatan? I would understand if it was another match, but you can't use him in this game, the game of the season..

Second leg, I don't have hopes at all, missing Zebina Camoranesi and Vieira, and probably missing Dp and Nedved (I heard he is injured, is it true?). I don't think we can score against them, but there are also miracles in Football, I remmeber how Deportivo got humilated by Milan with 3-0 score, and they hit them back with 4-0 while the odds were all against them.. I don't know, we should wait and see..

we have playing this boring and defensive football, since a decade. Some are blaming that to the triade who's leading Juventus. It might be right, the transfer policy is all wrong, we don't buy attacking players like Ronaldinho Kaka and others, while we spent all our money on Defensive player.

I heard that they are staying, I don't know if it is good or bad, but we need change, we need to bring young and fresh bloods, who would give their 100% for each match..

And about Capello? I am very dissapointed, I always understood the past defeats or the mistakes he had, and Loved to give him the chance, He is one of the best coaches aroungd, his record speaks. But he might be not succesfull too in the future, I am confused too. But still, I would support him untill he is the manager, that is my policiy, to support the coaches we have, whoever he is, and our players too, unless they disrespect our club, or create problems ..

He is still succesfull in SerieA, but he is on his way to fail in Europe, It was a great season in Serie A and bad in CL (so far). I want to see his reply next week.

And all those who are insulting him personally and other players, you will still find me against you, Don't expect me to respect you. because it is not ethical to payback his work the way you do, at least he gave you two scudettos, and that is something to respect for. you criticize them, I am not against that at all, but don't be ugly, and come with these ugly insults..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
snoop said:
Since the match thread is closed, I will reply it here..

We have some monkies here that are jumping excited with this "I told you, we will lose it" attitude, who at the same time, they were prediciting Juve win before the match, with 'let's kick arsenal's ass' :pumpkin:

The dumbest of them is called Azzurri7, who logged on msn just after the match, and insulted my mother, my people, and also Dominic's mother.. Ofcourse he will go and deny his racsit comments, just like he did yesterday, anyway it's not the first time he did that, I've seen it many times how he Bashed Egypt and Syria and palestine before.. Just shoot yourself dude :pumpkin:

back to the main topic, I feel as much as ashamed you do and very dissapointed about last night. first of all, I was very sure that we were going to lose this game, and I was hoping for a minimum loss, like 1-0, 2-1, so that we could reply them back in Torino, with nedved and dp playing there. And we were doing a great job, by closing them the first 40 minutes. and then that Vieira losing the ball and they converting it to a goal, who paniced our players, and we were about to concede the second just after few seconds.

After 40th minute, everything changed, and got worse after the second goal, and the the flying red cards..

Is Capello guilty? yes. Is he responsible by all these alone? no. Our top defenders Thuram and Cannavaro couldn't handle the defence or Henry, thanx to their misses , and those misses of freekicks we are just 2-0 down.

I was supporting Zebina and Camoranesi all the time, they are good players no matter what you all say, but Zebina was looking for trouble, and he was asking the red card, just watch the last 10 minutes, his stupid kicks to player's feets, there were like 2 or 3 positions that he could get a direct red card, but refree had the patience with him.. and Camoranesi? what the hell was he doing, laughing , sending kisses to the crowd, and waving them. no no, this is not Juve materials. Get rid of both of them at the end of the season.

From the starting of last season, I supported Capello for changing the old era, the first season was understandable, and he won scudetto and lost to the champions of europe, this season, with all the injuries and lack of form of many players, zlatan at the top of the list, it is still understandable. But I was hoping a come back after all that in these two games of Arsenal, the tough luck of Nedved and Dp getting injured ruined our plans. and Zlatan still underperforming the games.

I don't know what he could do. But he could play with one forward, and close their atacks in the London game at least. why he insists to play with off form Zlatan? I would understand if it was another match, but you can't use him in this game, the game of the season..

Second leg, I don't have hopes at all, missing Zebina Camoranesi and Vieira, and probably missing Dp and Nedved (I heard he is injured, is it true?). I don't think we can score against them, but there are also miracles in Football, I remmeber how Deportivo got humilated by Milan with 3-0 score, and they hit them back with 4-0 while the odds were all against them.. I don't know, we should wait and see..

we have playing this boring and defensive football, since a decade. Some are blaming that to the triade who's leading Juventus. It might be right, the transfer policy is all wrong, we don't buy attacking players like Ronaldinho Kaka and others, while we spent all our money on Defensive player.

I heard that they are staying, I don't know if it is good or bad, but we need change, we need to bring young and fresh bloods, who would give their 100% for each match..

And about Capello? I am very dissapointed, I always understood the past defeats or the mistakes he had, and Loved to give him the chance, He is one of the best coaches aroungd, his record speaks. But he might be not succesfull too in the future, I am confused too. But still, I would support him untill he is the manager, that is my policiy, to support the coaches we have, whoever he is, and our players too, unless they disrespect our club, or create problems ..

He is still succesfull in SerieA, but he is on his way to fail in Europe, It was a great season in Serie A and bad in CL (so far). I want to see his reply next week.

And all those who are insulting him personally and other players, you will still find me against you, Don't expect me to respect you. because it is not ethical to payback his work the way you do, at least he gave you two scudettos, and that is something to respect for. you criticize them, I am not against that at all, but don't be ugly, and come with these ugly insults..
Are you saying there are CHIMP CHUMPS amongst us??:smoke:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why don't you keep what happens outside Juventuz to yourself. Join a support group if you feel insulted. I'll be suprised if you don't get banned for your comments towards Rab.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
You could blame the triade for employing defensive coaches and not spending money on risks as Ronaldinho, but if it hadn't been for them we would be near bankrupt - just as Lazio and Roma a few years ago. Don't forget Juventus doesn't have the money to take risks on the transfer market, we don't have some rich chairman who buys players out of his own funds, and since 30% of a club's income comes out of tickets we barely have money at all.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
snoop said:
We have some monkies here ... The dumbest of them is called Azzurri7, who logged on msn just after the match, and insulted my mother, my people, and also Dominic's mother.. Ofcourse he will go and deny his racsit comments, just like he did yesterday, anyway it's not the first time he did that, I've seen it many times how he Bashed Egypt and Syria and palestine before.. Just shoot yourself dude :pumpkin:
This is not the place for that. If someone is abusive to you on MSN, block him.

Jeeks said:
Didn't mikhael say we continue the talk in the result thread?
Thanks Jeeks, that's right. To reach that thread, click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)