MY CM Game (1 Viewer)

OP
Tom

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    actually is the match really based on your tactics or is it just randomly generated??
    I like to think its based on my tactics :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    check this guy out

tamba yarjah :thumb:

i'll see if i can get a few screens..been :thumb: this season for me(new game first season,sampdoria)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    can someone help me sell someone?? nobody's buying any of my players!
    you set the price way too low on a transfer listed player. when you get a bid you ask for a trade with the highest valued player they have. they probably won't accept it since trades almost never go through in the game, and they offer you what the player is worth instead.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    well i tried that :D i got this brazilian named alex- worth 1.2 million, and put him on the list for 1k.

no requests....

dammit.

and is there a limit for the number of players you can have?

Sep 28, 2002
    well i tried that :D i got this brazilian named alex- worth 1.2 million, and put him on the list for 1k.
    maybe he's not the same but i have brzailian alex in arsenal, in 05-06 season, aged about 28-29, and i've sold him for 42m.
    bought in 02-03 for 22m. he was 26 then.

and check aoun you swede leandersson. when he was 17 he won every player of the month awards except one in german 2nd division, then i scouts insisted that would buy him, i did and few years later he was worth more than 20 million. though in my another game he sucked and never got away from mjallby...

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    i hate that limit...i hope they increase it to like 70 in CM4...
    I'd think they have to. I've seen screenshots of the Reserves league, and the U19 league, so that would require you to have a bare minimum of 45-50. 70 would be reasonable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)