My choice of football shoes.. (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
Well, I would like to know whether I should buy the white F50's (Ale wears them) or those greyish predators (Beckham wears them).

My role in my team is just like ale's: I want to be a support striker but I'm always forced to play the playmaker-role. I tend to choke a lot too. So, what do you think is the best choice? Knowing that the F50's are 30 euros cheaper as well..
:eek:

check out posts #94 and #95

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AndriesGobert ] ++
Well, I would like to know whether I should buy the white F50's (Ale wears them) or those greyish predators (Beckham wears them).

My role in my team is just like ale's: I want to be a support striker but I'm always forced to play the playmaker-role. I tend to choke a lot too. So, what do you think is the best choice? Knowing that the F50's are 30 euros cheaper as well..
i play left-sided support striker too.

i asked myself the same question for a couple of months, but i finally chose the silver preds (even though they have that damn beckham sign on them :groan: ) because i've been wearing them for over 5 years.

i tired the F-50's and the feel like the preds, but i liked the predators because their soles seemed thinner, while the K-leather was a bit thicker. ( i like the thicker leather )

did you consider the Silver/Black F-50?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)