My Azzurri Disappointment Video from WC02 (3 Viewers)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
You fail to see that Trap was responsible for the defeats more than anyone else.

In Wc 2002 : He subbed out Del Piero for Gattuso, in the Corea match. This was a stupid decision and we conceded and eventually lost.

In Euro 2004 : He subbed out both Del Piero AND Cassano (!) in the match vs Sweden. In the end we conceded (from Zlatan...) and eventually we didn't have enough to qualify.

Trap was terrible. Not to mention his weird choices of players being convoked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
mnementh said:
You fail to see that Trap was responsible for the defeats more than anyone else.

In Wc 2002 : He subbed out Del Piero for Gattuso, in the Corea match. This was a stupid decision and we conceded and eventually lost.

In Euro 2004 : He subbed out both Del Piero AND Cassano (!) in the match vs Sweden. In the end we conceded (from Zlatan...) and eventually we didn't have enough to qualify.

I'm fully aware of what he did wrong, but you don't "hang" someone for making mistakes..especially not a Juventus legend.

He won us titles, even the European Cup, so I'll never hate this man!
And you shouldn't either!

He got old and out of date, like I wrote here earlier, and shouldn't have been put in charge of Italy, and he definately shouldn't have stayed on. But why not blame the people who let him remain in his job instead?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mnementh said:

exactly what I'm saying

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:

my only major critisism of trap was his persistance in playing vieri in euro 2004 even wen he had a slight injury in the bulgaria match, he still bloody played. and he was absolutly bull!

o well at least trap did wonders for juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)