Mutu Compilation (3 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
wow it's great thanks a lot. I already knew that Mutu is good player but after seeing this I think he's superb. Moggi don't trade him pls

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw I was hoping I'd see my favourite Mutu goal; the one on his Chelsea debut, where he takes a free kick with his right foot which hits the wall, then without missing a beat, unleashes a left-footed half-volley that the keeper can do nothing about :star:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
btw I was hoping I'd see my favourite Mutu goal; the one on his Chelsea debut, where he takes a free kick with his right foot which hits the wall, then without missing a beat, unleashes a left-footed half-volley that the keeper can do nothing about :star:
Yeah. I have that goal on my pc. Thats a fvcking wicked goal.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
mutu wasnt good at all when playing for romania....
not effective at all...

well, thats what i read from the news
well, what can you expect?

This was his first (properly) competitive match after his 7-month layoff, and he hadn't trained with his national team in that whole time. Naturally I'm a bit biased because I love the guy, but I'm confident that he can find his goalscoring form again.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I hate this usendit site, everytime it breaks the file,I have YSI get too but have no clue how it works :undecide:
so do I :fero:
anyway,really great skills.damn this Chelski destroyed Mutu.hope to see him at his best days once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)