Muslim players in Europe (4 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Depends how you look at it, but I dont mean go regularly obviously. For example, a muslim friend of mine went to church for Christmas with her best friend, I've been to churches loads of times. My point is that you can go to curch a few times for non religious reasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Why not. I dont believe in religion of any kind and i sometimes go to church because i believe in ' a god ' but not the kind the catholic package gives me.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    damn! thanx guys

U sure anelka and davids are muslim though? I can believe Davids because he's from Suriname and there are a lot of muslims there, but Anelka...thats wierd.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians in general have a very strange sounding Arabic, especially first two. I think it's got to do with the significant French influence over there. I can only communicate with my Algerian and Moroccan friends by speaking English. They understand my Arabic, but I sit there like whaaaaaat!! :wth:

hahaha yeaaah i knooow!! my friend the other day was teaching me but he sorta has an algerian/egyptian which is wierder

Gaston

Feb 8, 2004
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic is muslim because the name is a muslim name.

Ibrahim = A very typical muslim nam
    Zlatan = A bosnian muslim name

There are few christian's that name their son a muslim name...

He is muslim

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I do remember hearing both Henry and Anelka converted.
    oh okay so im not the only one lol, im 100 percent sure on anelka if thats the player in my mind, he even came to the uae and said that he is trying to spread islam in the soccer world and stuff it was really cool. a friend of mine met him and got to talk to him.

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    zizou is muslim ... look at his first name .. Zinediene .. which is an arabic-muslim name .... Murad meghni of bologna is muslim .. Anelka is muslim ... i saw his pic when he was in mecca last year .... i heard that Henry thinks about becoming muslim

as far as i am concerned Zlatan Ibahimovic is muslim, his fist name Zlatan= Sultan which is commonly used by muslims + he comes from a bosnian background..

Mido, nihat,shabani nonda, hadji diouf, boba diob, hashimian, mahdivicia, kallon .. and many others r muslim

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Gaston ] ++
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic is muslim because the name is a muslim name.

Ibrahim = A very typical muslim nam
    Zlatan = A bosnian muslim name

There are few christian's that name their son a muslim name...

He is muslim

You are either stupid or you just don't read posts....first of all.....Zlatan is an universal name here in Balkan.....I have 2 Zlatan's here.....one of them is Serb,other is Slovenian(belive it or not....a true Slovenian :D ).

Second of all.....he was borned in mixed up family,a som of an Christian mum and a Muslim father. Now,I can direct you to the first page of this thread or to mention you that he wore "Zlatan" as the name on his kit a long time cuz of the argue with his father which surname hurted him. And third of all.....do you know how many friends I have here that have either Muslim name or surname but are Catholics?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    it think the real question is who are the the players actually uphold their muslim lifestyle..

from what i read, only Naybet and Kallon that impress me...
    that's true

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)