Muslim players in Europe (5 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i am sure he wont be considered to play by the manager...
Yeah, but IIRC he promised the management that his form wouldnt suffer, and it didnt, he was still pretty good.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, but IIRC he promised the management that his form wouldnt suffer, and it didnt, he was still pretty good.
its is really near impossible task IMO to play competetive profesional football without the normal athlete diet... i remmebred a few years ago, Naybet was unavailable for a cahmpions league match beacuse he is fasting for the whole month of ramadhan...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Naybet fasted last Ramadan too, while playing for Tottenham.
is that true?..coz i did saw him played for spurs during the last ramadhan, so i thot Spurs dont want to give him the same agreement with what he did with Depor about that issue..

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Bascially Turkish players r Muslims

I think Mido should be a Muslim as well since he comes from Egypt.
yup he is
EDGAR DAVIDS MUSLIM!! OMG !
i cant imagien that!
theres a french player whos muslim forgot his name but posted it long time ago in the old arabic forum and he said many frnech players r muslim but dont say it he even said that next ramdan hes going to fast or last rmadan something like that

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
IM 90% possitive that davids is a muslim.
Davids is a bhuddist, like Roberto Baggio. Quite funny, as he is very different from the bhuddist stereotype.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

have any of u heard him speak arabic LOL, its quite funny he has a very wierd accent

Algerians, Moroccans, and Tunisians in general have a very strange sounding Arabic, especially first two. I think it's got to do with the significant French influence over there. I can only communicate with my Algerian and Moroccan friends by speaking English. They understand my Arabic, but I sit there like whaaaaaat!! :wth:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Davids is a bhuddist, like Roberto Baggio. Quite funny, as he is very different from the bhuddist stereotype.
I thought Buddhists should be peace-loving, yet Davids loves breaking ppl's legs. Very contradicting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yeah, but his father is Muslim tho. And besides, you can go to a church and not be catholic. Anyways, it's not even relevant.

That doesnt make much sense.....:confused::confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)