Music? (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

vit. classical music. for me at least, it is not pleasure. yet it is music, cant argue with that.

I sense that you missed my point fli.

Cause I see it in this way: if I some music gives me pleasure, I call it "music"
If some music doesnt give me pleasure, I call is noise, not music.

So no matter what sort of music gives you a pleasure.
Whenever it is a pleasure, it is music for me.

Sep 28, 2002
maybe you think of some other meaning of "pleasure" than i do.

you say that if those sounds give you pleasure it is music. so i gave and example, classical music, symphonies by beethoven etc do not give me pleasure. but they are not noise. every man has a different taste and a different understanding of "music and noise". so i disagree with your definition :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
maybe you think of some other meaning of "pleasure" than i do.

you say that if those sounds give you pleasure it is music. so i gave and example, classical music, symphonies by beethoven etc do not give me pleasure. but they are not noise. every man has a different taste and a different understanding of "music and noise". so i disagree with your definition :)
Ok I see you point now more clear :)

Sure, we have to agree to disagree on this ;)

oh btw, I think that that's not the last thing on whaht we disagree today, I've read Rio thread, I will go thereto reply a bit later ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++

so even sex is music then huh?

;)

hehe :D

I wont be too open here here :p so I will rephrase it only ;)

if I some music gives me pleasure, I call it "music"
If some music doesnt give me pleasure, I call is noise, not music.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #30
    Of late I havent been "in the groove" of the social scene on Juventuz, but I still find myself on here quite a bit.

To find something interesting to read, I like to see what others are reading, so I go to the "Who's online" thread and look at what others are doing. The problem is, I CONSTANTLY find people reading threads that I opened. Old threads. That have been dead for years. Like this one.

That should explain why Im digging all these threads up- Im wondering who the hell is reading this crap? Why?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)