Muse (1 Viewer)

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
i think these guys just deserve a thread
actually, they deserve much more than just a thread
MUSE is a pretty new UK band, i think they're big over there but not as popular here yet
i just saw them (for six dollars) and they were AMAZING
it's like rock with some keyboard solos, has a little touch of classical. they reminded me of radiohead a bit, only they have a lot more rythm and engry in their songs.
if you have no idea of who these guys are, visit www.muse.mu and check out for yourself, you can listen to the whole new album on the website.

do YOu like them or not ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
I have watched a couple of clips for them and i think i will give there album a try when i get a chance to do some music shopping..

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I've been listening to them since the "plug in-baby" single was out, must say, they are my favourite band after The Hives

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++
so can you guys advise what album shall i start with since i really havnt heard allot of them yet ?
must say, I prefer the latest one 'Absolution' but the previous album like 'Showbiz' or 'Origin of Symmetry' is quite tempting...

I just cant get enough "Hysteria" song....:cool:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
just think of Radiohead.....but I think their music are better than Radiohead(although I know most of you guys disagree with me:p)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i dont listen to radiohead
:wallbang:nevermind......ok, just think of Alternative Rock like LP but without DJ scratching out the songs, buy the album and feel the different:cool:

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    i'm sorry guys for fvckin it up
    they did have a couple of albums out before Absolution ... so they're not really a new band
    and Sidz-Inzaghi, i think the Hives are a great band as well, i haven't heard too many songs of theirs but i do love a few that i heard
    *also thinks they're way better than Radiohead*

and i probably wasn't here yet when the other thread was open ... so sorry to whoever started it

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    just think of Radiohead.....but I think their music are better than Radiohead(although I know most of you guys disagree with me:p)
    I must get the album soon then for i love Radiohead

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    Vilhelmas loves Radiohead. I hope he comes in here and gets mad. Always entertaining
    :LOL: he'd been there, done that @ the previous thread before

:D

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    lol
    i think he would actually like their music
    but he'll still tell us to fvck off .... it's easy to predict that guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)