'Murica! (76 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You have 4 years of jurisdiction where the US didn’t turn in a dictatorship, in fact I’d say censorship and stuff comes more from the left on your part of the world.
:rofl:

Yeah, you’re pretty oblivious if you think this.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine believing the Trump/GOP/MAGA stolen election propaganda and outright lies. Sipping that kool-aid hard. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Are you forgetting the fact that he wanted to stay in power despite losing the election?
Wanted to stay in power despite losing the election. Says he will be a dictator on day one of a second term. Claims presidents should be immune from any sort of criminal prosecution no matter what they have done. Constantly demands his political opponents be locked up. Says the US should try a president for life like China. Constantly fawning over various dictators around the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes a simple example are donations by Zuckerberg during the last the elections, and in turn censorship on his platform . The Twitter files are a example aswel

Btw I’m more interested in hearing you opinion about my opinion in regards to Trump instead of making this a discussion about democrats or the elections in the US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rofits-fund-administration-2020-election.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Facebook

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the elections where your government is planning to give illegal immigrant a vote without identification?
and you believe this because Elon Musk said so? Lol. Literally everything that comes out that man’s mouth (or tweets) is a lie.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Yeah, you’re pretty oblivious if you think this.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine believing the Trump/GOP/MAGA stolen election propaganda and outright lies. Sipping that kool-aid hard. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to stay in power despite losing the election. Says he will be a dictator on day one of a second term. Claims presidents should be immune from any sort of criminal prosecution no matter what they have done. Constantly demands his political opponents be locked up. Says the US should try a president for life like China. Constantly fawning over various dictators around the world.
it’s hilarious how every single conspiracy nut is exactly the same.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
it’s hilarious how every single conspiracy nut is exactly the same.
Nah he's alright, he is just not from here and swept up in bullshit international "conservative" propaganda. I just think it's unreasonable to expect us to solve the problems of democratic, stable European governments. That's on them to handle.

Some others, not so much. Like that guy in the Russia - Ukraine thread for example...

Jun 16, 2020
Nah he's alright, he is just not from here and swept up in bullshit international "conservative" propaganda. I just think it's unreasonable to expect us to solve the problems of democratic, stable European governments. That's on them to handle.

Some others, not so much. Like that guy in the Russia - Ukraine thread for example...
It was a dumb answer to a dumb post prior to that. I’m not seriously going to defend if Trump is a dictator, simply gave a juicy X rumour in return.

Bottom line remains for me that I live on a continent with the richest economies where we gladly gave our safety dependency to you guys, before the war our energy production to Russia, plus as said the production of many goods to China.

Trump’s rhetoric helps in becoming more self sustaining. After his last ‘2% or I won’t protect you’ words France already committed to the 2% norm and there have been quite some articles saying we have to prepare becoming less reliant on the US.

The next pitfalls for us are diversifying energy imports, where LNG imports from the US almost tripled after the war. Also here (it doesn’t necessarily matter if it comes from the US of some other country), we definitely should find solutions where we’re able to hold our own pants up and diversify. I don’t want a situation where the US or any other country gets a monopoly on our safety and energy.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It was a dumb answer to a dumb post prior to that. I’m not seriously going to defend if Trump is a dictator, simply gave a juicy X rumour in return.

Bottom line remains for me that I live on a continent with the richest economies where we gladly gave our safety dependency to you guys, before the war our energy production to Russia, plus as said the production of many goods to China.

Trump’s rhetoric helps in becoming more self sustaining. After his last ‘2% or I won’t protect you’ words France already committed to the 2% norm and there have been quite some articles saying we have to prepare becoming less reliant on the US.

The next pitfalls for us are diversifying energy imports, where LNG imports from the US almost tripled after the war. Also here (it doesn’t necessarily matter if it comes from the US of some other country), we definitely should find solutions where we’re able to hold our own pants up and diversify. I don’t want a situation where the US or any other country gets a monopoly on our safety and energy.
yeah tripled but at what prices?? don't worry as soon as this war is over we're gonna go back buying cheap from Russia.
In fact if we didn't get pushed we wouldn't support Ukraine.
See how they had to bomb that german oil tunnel to force german stand.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

But with that logic Putin is a good leader for Russia too because it pushes Europe to take better decisions on energy. I guess Stalin was alright too since without cold war there wouldn’t be a strong NATO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes a simple example are donations by Zuckerberg during the last the elections, and in turn censorship on his platform . The Twitter files are a example aswel

Btw I’m more interested in hearing you opinion about my opinion in regards to Trump instead of making this a discussion about democrats or the elections in the US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rofits-fund-administration-2020-election.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Facebook

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the elections where your government is planning to give illegal immigrant a vote without identification?
At this very moment Trump is saying within legal proceedings that he feels the US president should have complete immunity.

This is the very essence of a dictator.

Trump is saying he wants to be a dictator.

I cannot fathom on what basis you assume that he wants to protect the values of democracy, because he is telling you he won't.

Jun 16, 2020
At this very moment Trump is saying within legal proceedings that he feels the US president should have complete immunity.

I cannot fathom on what basis you assume that he wants to protect the values of democracy, because he is telling you he won't.
That’s correlated to the tax problems and stuff he’s facing, it isn’t like he’s changing the country from a democracy. Anyway I tried to focus it on what’s best for Europe for 5 posts or so now and it keeps getting steered away so I’ll leave it with this.

I remember when Berlusconi tried to get immunity aswel, didn’t hear anyone saying that Italy was becoming a dictatorship btw.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That’s correlated to the tax problems and stuff he’s facing, it isn’t like he’s changing the country from a democracy. Anyway I tried to focus it on what’s best for Europe for 5 posts or so now and it keeps getting steered away so I’ll leave it with this.

I remember when Berlusconi tried to get immunity aswel, didn’t hear anyone saying that Italy was becoming a dictatorship btw.
that's not what he's saying

people who are trying to move the goalposts just to stay in power and get away with stuff exist everywhere. putin, trump, erdogan, orbán, ceferin, berlusconi are the same people, only the outcome is different. murica is a functioning democracy. that doesn't change the fact that trump has been trying his best to change the way it works.

Jun 16, 2020

people who are trying to move the goalposts just to stay in power and get away with stuff exist everywhere. putin, trump, erdogan, orbán, ceferin, berlusconi are the same people, only the outcome is different. murica is a functioning democracy. that doesn't change the fact that trump has been trying his best to change the way it works.
Well read back and its far from the point I was trying to make

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

functioning democracy!?!?!??! Dude I'd try to search for the description of Oligarchy

In a functioning democracy paying politicians to do your bidding should ILLEGAL.

Talk me again about being a functioning democracy.
Oh let's not forget that I've never seen a more religious nutting country than USA in the western world

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Trump couldn't give a rat's butt about dictatorships or democracies as long as he's adored and he gets his way to flatter his ego.

And no, dictatorships aren't a left or right thing. They are a human thing. The labels are superfluous. Some percentage of people always have daddy issues and need someone they feel they can trust and look up to for solving their big bad problems and taking care of them so they can sleep well at night. Tuck 'em into bed and read 'em a bedtime story.

As someone else once wisely said, you can have any form of government -- dictatorship, facism, communism, democracy, etc. -- and sometimes the qualty of life merely comes down to the people executing it. Regardless of what "system" it is.

Systems are only as good as the actors operating within them.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Trump couldn't give a rat's butt about dictatorships or democracies as long as he's adored and he gets his way to flatter his ego.

And no, dictatorships aren't a left or right thing. They are a human thing. The labels are superfluous. Some percentage of people always have daddy issues and need someone they feel they can trust and look up to for solving their big bad problems and taking care of them so they can sleep well at night. Tuck 'em into bed and read 'em a bedtime story.

As someone else once wisely said, you can have any form of government -- dictatorship, facism, communism, democracy, etc. -- and sometimes the qualty of life merely comes down to the people executing it. Regardless of what "system" it is.

Systems are only as good as the actors operating within them.

Nothing that you said negates the fact that someone who is immune from prosection and holds the highest office would effectively become a dictator.

Jul 2, 2006

you know what? when even italian television mocks you .... you should really re-think about what you're doing lol

Are dems really gonna make Biden run for a second mandate? don't they really have anyone to offer?
americans should answer by airing a skit which realistically portrays allegri. skit is not necessary, an actual footage from the last match would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 59)