'Murica! (65 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Why on earth would you want this criminal con-artist clown as president? :lol2:
With him as president this continent learns that we shouldnt be reliant on the US. He was right about Russian gas and the 2% norm 8 years ago. Personally I find it a disgrace that we have almost 30 EU countries who have to look for both safety as defense industry to the US, I rather see a president like him who says things as they are and forces us to find European solutions. Besides that his foreign policy was a lot better for us. The chaos Obama created in Libya which became one of the routes for illegal immigrants is overlooked by many, under Biden things didnt got any better either and I dont even want to start about Bush. So really if I look to the last 4 presidents Trump was perhaps the most controversial but definitely the best option for us Europeans.

Should I really care about a bilionaire being a con-artist at the other side of the world? Honestly why should I, it isnt relevant for Europe. Same for the what happened at the Capitol or toxic MAGA people in general. Why should I care, it are American problems not European.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
With him as president this continent learns that we shouldnt be reliant on the US. He was right about Russian gas and the 2% norm 8 years ago. Personally I find it a disgrace that we have almost 30 EU countries who have to look for both safety as defense industry to the US, I rather see a president like him who says things as they are and forces us to find European solutions. Besides that his foreign policy was a lot better for us. The chaos Obama created in Libya which became one of the routes for illegal immigrants is overlooked by many, under Biden things didnt got any better either and I dont even want to start about Bush. So really if I look to the last 4 presidents Trump was perhaps the most controversial but definitely the best option for us Europeans.

Should I really care about a bilionaire being a con-artist at the other side of the world? Honestly why should I, it isnt relevant for Europe. Same for the what happened at the Capitol or toxic MAGA people in general. Why should I care, it are American problems not European.
yeah for us and for the world Trump which was focused mostly on USA was a good thing.
Also if he manage to speed up the collapse of american society all we have to worry about will be the nukes. At one point before their doom we'll have to run and get the nukes before another nutter try to destroy the world before USA collapse.

It will be worriesome the near future with a dem president or another president.
Americans once China overtake them economically and technologically I can see a "the last stand" by USA.
See Taiwan? they're already ready to wage war against China for it.

While if cultist lidar Trump win he's much closer to Russia and China so we would avoid a US-China war and the end of Ukraine war.

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

These sound like problems that need to be fixed by European nations domestically though.

Jun 16, 2020
These sound like problems that need to be fixed by European nations domestically though.
It is and you’d expect them understanding it but no, until two years ago the hard reality was that we gave our energy production to Russia, the production of goods to China and our safety to the US. The sooner we get someone like Trump with a more xenophobic approach towards the Europe the better imo. Besides that the funny shorts are a bonus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Ahh yes. Let’s pray for America to be turned into a far right dictatorship and for the destruction of the current world order where the collective west has presided over the most prosperous and peaceful period of human history. I’m sure nothing shall go wrong at all in the world with America abdicating its position for China, India, Russia, BRICS nations to take over. I’m sure it shall improve matters in Europe :baus: :lol3:

Jun 16, 2020
Can you give an example of censorship by Democrats in the US?
Yes a simple example are donations by Zuckerberg during the last the elections, and in turn censorship on his platform . The Twitter files are a example aswel

Btw I’m more interested in hearing you opinion about my opinion in regards to Trump instead of making this a discussion about democrats or the elections in the US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rofits-fund-administration-2020-election.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Facebook

- - - Updated - - -

Are you forgetting the fact that he wanted to stay in power despite losing the election?
You mean the elections where your government is planning to give illegal immigrant a vote without identification?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Yes a simple example are donations by Zuckerberg during the last the elections, and in turn censorship on his platform . The Twitter files are a example aswel

Btw I’m more interested in hearing you opinion about my opinion in regards to Trump instead of making this a discussion about democrats or the elections in the US

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rofits-fund-administration-2020-election.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_by_Facebook

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the elections where your government is planning to give illegal immigrant a vote without identification?
You clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for confirming

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
https://code.dccouncil.gov/us/dc/council/laws/24-242

To amend the District of Columbia Election Code of 1955 to expand the definition of the term qualified elector for the purpose of local elections to include otherwise eligible non-citizen residents.
(34) The term "local election" means:

"(A) An election for:

"(i) Mayor;

"(ii) Chairman or member of the Council;

"(iii) Attorney General;

"(iv) Member of the State Board of Education; or

"(v) Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner; or

"(B) An initiative, referendum, recall, or charter amendment measure on a District ballot.".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 53)