'Murica! (132 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Biden is having a literal meltdown right now regarding the special council. This is so pathetic to watch. Its almost like they’re letting him out himself as incompetent.

- - - Updated - - -

He literally just said that the President of Mexico should open the border with Gaza :lol: We are beyond fucked.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
trump and biden lol, easily the most underwhelming candidates ever

two senile old farts. if that's the best either parties can offer, god help the world. i bet chinese and russians are so enjoying it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Biden is having a literal meltdown right now regarding the special council. This is so pathetic to watch. Its almost like they’re letting him out himself as incompetent.

- - - Updated - - -

He literally just said that the President of Mexico should open the border with Gaza :lol: We are beyond fucked.

Crazy how you have to choose between someone who is most likely senile and a criminal.

The special counsel report reads like a hit job by the way:

"At trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” the prosecutors wrote in their report released Thursday. “Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

They were probably overstepping their mandate though. Seems they couldn't really find anything on him and then put in something to use politically.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Biden is too senile to defend himself in front of a jury, but can remain president (despite willfully keeping classified info). Even the legal team said he did, that was their conclusion. But we won’t press charges because he is too old and his memory is bad.

outstanding double standards, even for libs

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Biden is too senile to defend himself in front of a jury, but can remain president (despite willfully keeping classified info). Even the legal team said he did, that was their conclusion. But we won’t press charges because he is too old and his memory is bad.

outstanding double standards, even for libs
You do realise the investigation was led by a Republican?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Crazy how you have to choose between someone who is most likely senile and a criminal.

"At trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” the prosecutors wrote in their report released Thursday. “Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

They were probably overstepping their mandate though. Seems they couldn't really find anything on him and then put in something to use politically.
From my understanding, Biden cooperated and turned over the documents whereas trump hid it and obstructed

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

if you’ve seen any of trumps recent public appearances, you’d know they’re both a couple fries short of a happy meal.

and that’s definitely a bad thing for the world

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

In November, your two parties will have given you a choice between a senile 81 year old with advanced dementia… or a 78 year old raving wannabe-dictator lunatic.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Correct. Then instead of letting it disappear, he decided to only confirm the findings himself, unbeknownst to him.

- - - Updated - - -

In November, your two parties will have given you a choice between a senile 81 year old with advanced dementia… or a 78 year old raving wannabe-dictator lunatic.
And don’t forget the VP possibilities as well. Kamala is another literal retard.

- - - Updated - - -

I have zero hope for this country. Horrible government and millions of retards.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Correct. Then instead of letting it disappear, he decided to only confirm the findings himself, unbeknownst to him.

- - - Updated - - -

And don’t forget the VP possibilities as well. Kamala is another literal retard.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

what Aaron said, trump has severe mental decline himself
:tup: Yep. That’s part of why I called him a raving lunatic. The guy is clearly not all there.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You do realise the investigation was led by a Republican?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I do, in fact I think Trump appointed. Doesn’t make a difference who ran the investigation. It’s the fact that he can’t remember anything or enough to even defend himself but still runs the country. I lose my job if I take classified info home. They, well, they become President.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I do, in fact I think Trump appointed. Doesn’t make a difference who ran the investigation. It’s the fact that he can’t remember anything or enough to even defend himself but still runs the country. I lose my job if I take classified info home. They, well, they become President.
So you agree that Trump should also be barred from ever being in office again. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 119)