'Murica! (107 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you can brag about violating the supposedly best protected airspace with a fucking balloon

you can also collect data in the process
I saw earlier some risk analyst with connections in the government said that they actually blocked the transmissions back to China and instead hacked their systems to some degree to acquire some data. So it’s almost like they let it happen to acquire intelligence and then shot it down once they were done with it over open water so nobody was hurt. Double whammy for the dumbasses back in disgusting Wuhan land.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I saw earlier some risk analyst with connections in the government said that they actually blocked the transmissions back to China and instead hacked their systems to some degree to acquire some data. So it’s almost like they let it happen to acquire intelligence and then shot it down once they were done with it over open water so nobody was hurt. Double whammy for the dumbasses back in disgusting Wuhan land.
Directed by Michael Bay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Way back in 2013 I visited San Francisco. I went to some sort of bakery. They actually advertised their wonderful "bread". The lady behind the counter was insanely arrogant and when she finally found it in herself to let me order, she practically threw the bread at me. As if I wasn't good enough to eat something as high level as this. It was basically the kind of bread you can find all over Europe. I could walk into three bakeries right now, not farther away than 500 metres, and they'd all offer me better bread.

Absolutely ridiculous shithole of a city. I'm never going there again.
Haha. They gave you the full French treatment. :howler: You should feel privileged that you still even got their wonderful bread.

No bread for you...

The best parts of America is not in any city.
Turn around and drop your pants to demonstrate.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Most people do show it but you’re not required to have one if you’re just hanging out in public
in Italy if you have an ID on you and a police officer ask you're obliged to abide (art. 294 reg es. TULPS).
the IF is important. Cause if you forgot it at home it's not illegal or fined still required to tell them who you are even if undocumented.

It's illegal only if you're a dangerous individual or if there is a warrant for you (art. 4 TULPS )

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh we definitely have these issues too in Australia.

Two such issues right now are the Australia Day issue and The Voice to parliament.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/a-f...-reconciliation-for-good-20230125-p5cffu.html

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/is-...dar-past-its-use-by-date-20230123-p5ceu5.html

Not to mention past issues with the Stolen Generation, the current problems gripping Aboriginal folks in remote communities (the violence and crime in Alice Springs is particularly shocking) and also the integration of certain ethnic and religious groups into wider Aus society.

This country has plenty of issues.
Btw, I just learned how you twice lost the War on Emus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

Never forget.

tumblr_nbvjn4if3I1rtbl5vo1_400.gif

Apr 12, 2004
The Chinese need to do a remake of this Nina & The Twinks classic in Mandarin.

- - - Updated - - -

The hell is this woman talking about?
Probably dumb bitch stuff like bleedy poons and babies crying and fat butts and stretch marks and wrinkles and my clothes are small cuz fat and shit.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 90)