'Murica! (144 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Biden gonna get Trump treatment for next 4 years. All the Trump supporters hope that he will fail, just like everyone hoped that Trump will fail.

Do people even know what they wish for?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Funny thing is when Putin gets 80% of the votes in first day everyone are like "oh ya, what a rigged vote" but when someone doubts the voting result in USA, Biden supporters are denying it straight away.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Funny thing is when Putin gets 80% of the votes in first day everyone are like "oh ya, what a rigged vote" but when someone doubts the voting result in USA, Biden supporters are denying it straight away.

Are you this genuinely beyond god awful dense, or you trolling? Comparing a dictator who litterally does not allow opposition, imprisons and kills his political rivals (accidentally just get radiation poisoining), to an actual democratic election with no evidence of fraud?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its a bit suspicious. I havent been following it closely, but didnt Trump win 55% when 2/3 of votes were counted in Pennsylvania. To make up that difference Biden would have to win more than 60% of the remaining 34% votes. Regardless of the mail in ballots, this is almost incredible leap.

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That is inevitable though. Can't stick with old ass industries for the sake of keeping jobs. They'll go extinct like countless of other jobs before as much as it sucks for those people. Time goes on.
Yeah. But it's how you bring it.

Leftist progressive media like : omg mister golden dick Biden with such brave good decision, we must all suck your dick more and suck and wauw mister please more

Guy out of work : brave, he's a billionaire and I can't provide for my family since I'm layed off

Next republican candidate : we reopen everything, we won't sacrifice America, if China is polluting much

Making decisions sitting on a sack of money is so fucking easy.

A good leader will do it with plans for the layed off people. And that is hard. It is where obama failed and biden will fail.

Leftist media will ignore these joblosses and suck bidens dick like they suclzd Obama dick.

And that's a big part of Trump2016

Don't worry. I'm a biochemist. Im pretty aware of climate change, it was a part of my thesis.

But US presidents have failed. To tackle this properly

Jun 6, 2015
Its a bit suspicious. I havent been following it closely, but didnt Trump win 55% when 2/3 of votes were counted in Pennsylvania. To make up that difference Biden would have to win more than 60% of the remaining 34% votes. Regardless of the mail in ballots, this is almost incredible leap.
It really isn't. It's only suspicious to you because as you said you've not followed it at all.

Here's a tip.
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 1.22.33.png

Attachments

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
russia is a bastion of free election, the west will never understand

Jun 6, 2015
Thats not what Ive said.
Haven't followed closely enough then. I've gone through this already in this thread, but I'll try again. Biden "coming from behind" to win wasn't unexpected at all for two reasons: mail in ballots were counted last (they skew heavily in favour of the democrats) and the most populous counties were slower (as expected) to count their votes compared to smaller counties. As seen in the picture I posted these counties are heavily in favour of the democrats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 130)