'Murica! (116 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think if all the mail in ballots had been counted on election night we’d see a tremendous victory for the president especially in states like pa, ga, and az which are practically run by democratic cabals.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
“My guy lost, so it must be fraud! It must be rigged.”

So much mental illness. :lol:
I think most of the non-americans couldn’t give a shit, but are only enjoying the best soap opera or the best entertaiment we’ve seen in ages. Whoever gets picked it doesn’t affect on our daily lifes at all.

Jun 6, 2015
Although the level of mental gymnastics is impressive, I would advice the Trump supporters here to slowly start accepting the reality. Some of you are starting to come off as super delusional and super desperate. It's not a good look.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So i wonder. and @Seven correct me if i'm wrong

Hellhole belgium
- has E-ID
- has E-ID card reader
- Has finigov (tax on web), where you log in with your E-ID and do your taxes
- Technically, can do voting online based on this system
- Need just to figure out how do to that with ultimate privacy
- Has E-ID card mandatory to go vote. You arrive and legitimate, E-ID is read out and you get a voting card. Vote, put in box, get card back

--> We have pretty much 0 ways of manipulation with this system

Greatest nation in the history of nations
- Will probably complain about privacy and rights
- Sends ballot by mail
- plenty o ways to mess that up
- Has voting on site which require again no ID

Right

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So i wonder. and @Seven correct me if i'm wrong

Hellhole belgium
- has E-ID
- has E-ID card reader
- Has finigov (tax on web), where you log in with your E-ID and do your taxes
- Technically, can do voting online based on this system
- Need just to figure out how do to that with ultimate privacy
- Has E-ID card mandatory to go vote. You arrive and legitimate, E-ID is read out and you get a voting card. Vote, put in box, get card back

--> We have pretty much 0 ways of manipulation with this system

Greatest nation in the history of nations
- Will probably complain about privacy and rights
- Sends ballot by mail
- plenty o ways to mess that up
- Has voting on site which require again no ID

Right
well you will be first in line when George Soros turns Europe into soylent

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Was the Democratic party not exposed for rigging its own primaries against Sanders then went on to blame the loss on everything from Russia, Bernie Sanders, "trump voters are just racist!", the electoral college etc as to why they couldn't get that crooked old bitch nobody wanted over the finish line. She had literally zero appeal to anyone who wasn't an investment banker, an oil baron or an idiot feminist who wanted to say "madame president"

Such gracious losers they were who displayed a real respect for the truth, democracy and the rules of our election process.

My favourite thing about Trump hysteria is that he's not actually out of place in politics, he didn't write this playbook at all he's just too loud, crude and stupid to hide it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Whereas Trump just appealed to a bunch of bigoted, misogynistic, conspiracy theory obsessed cretins, who wanted to “make America great again” by turning it into a third world banana republic. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

And that crooked old bitch conceded the election almost immediately, an election far closer than this one.

But... “FRAUD! RIGGED! ILLEGAL! BIDEN CRIME FAMILY! HUNTER’S LAPTOP! HILLARY’S EMAILS! STOP THE COUNT! COUNT ALL ARIZONA VOTES! SUPREME COURT DO SOMETHING! I AM CLAIMING STATES I LOST! I WON THE ELECTION!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Was the Democratic party not exposed for rigging its own primaries against Sanders then went on to blame the loss on everything from Russia, Bernie Sanders, "trump voters are just racist!", the electoral college etc as to why they couldn't get that crooked old bitch nobody wanted over the finish line. She had literally zero appeal to anyone who wasn't an investment banker, an oil baron or an idiot feminist who wanted to say "madame president"

Such gracious losers they were who displayed a real respect for the truth, democracy and the rules of our election process.

My favourite thing about Trump hysteria is that he's not actually out of place in politics, he didn't write this playbook at all he's just too loud, crude and stupid to hide it.
and Kyle answers with a strong outburst of righteousness!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Whereas Trump just appealed to a bunch of bigoted, misogynistic, conspiracy theory obsessed cretins, who wanted to “make America great again” by turning it into a third world banana republic. :lol3:
You know I'm not a Trump supporter right? I didn't vote for Trump either time. I don't waste much time discussing him because i don't and never have had any expectations of him to be anything but self serving. I don't hold him to any standard.

- - - Updated - - -

and Kyle answers with a strong outburst of righteousness!!!
Watch out. I've been day drinking and watching CNN

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You know I'm not a Trump supporter right? I didn't vote for Trump either time. I don't waste much time discussing him because i don't and never have had any expectations of him to be anything but self serving. I don't hold him to any standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch out. I've been day drinking and watching CNN
I like it, keep it up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 101)