'Murica! (188 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It offcourse doesnt.

But what i learned from liberals, is that when you make a good point, they wont debate your point, but find ways to turn it in a different light.

Basically, a german citizen cannot say Putin is a bad person, because you once had hitler.

I dont like this rethoric.
That's not what happened there though. He said left is more dangerous because they put the dumbest at the top of the pecking order (and what makes Biden the dumbest?). But even if that's true, that's what Republicans did too (and their dumbest is demonstrably more unstable than the dumbest on the other side) so why does it make the left more dangerous?

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Does that make what I said untrue? No, it doesn't.
Hoori just made my point. How is that something to hold against the Democrats when the republicans are worse at it?

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the 2016 conservative rallies. Trump kinda worked his way up in the pecking order to end up beeing the nominated one. Mostly by shutting down competitors , sometimes be going personal (Jeb Bush), sometimes by making big comeback speeches to play into the emotional part (9/11 trowing Cruz out)

So you have Trump. Picturing quite an arrey of rather extreme positions or traits.

So you'd think that the liberals would trow their best candidates at them ? Wel to be honest, they are worse.

- When Sanders was relevant and leading, reaching youth and many across the nation. They shut him down for Clinton, who is literally hated by over a third of the nation. One could argue more people hate clinton compared to trump in 2016.

- The democrats had the perfect female candidate. Central minded. All the presence. All the believes that the US really needs to go from here.
Nah. Trown out early.
In comes a bunch of really not very good candidates. And the more extreme, the better support they get.

If the democrats dont win the 2020 election, they literally, undisputedly, had a worse inferior nomine compared to Trump

- - - Updated - - -

It offcourse doesnt.

But what i learned from liberals, is that when you make a good point, they wont debate your point, but find ways to turn it in a different light.

Basically, a german citizen cannot say Putin is a bad person, because you once had hitler.

I dont like this rethoric.
I agree that the Democrats didn’t put their best out there but that was still better than Trump which is an objective statement but regardless.

also, your second part of the post is all anecdotal, a lot of those stories coming from the conservatives lately

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
How many democrats are going to bat for Trump? Compare that with how many staunch republicans have come out in support for Biden. When was the last time such a thing had happened before?
That should tell everything you need to know about this particular election. Everything else is just trees that prevent you from seeing the big-ass forest right in front of you.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I really wish that we had more than 2 "viable" parties. Both the GOP and Democrats are mostly corrupt to the core.
IMHO, very little changes for the middle class sheeple whether it’s the Democrats or Republicans in charge. The poor and the super rich might feel a bit more of an impact.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I really wish that we had more than 2 "viable" parties. Both the GOP and Democrats are mostly corrupt to the core.
IMHO, very little changes for the middle class sheeple whether it’s the Democrats or Republicans in charge. The poor and the super rich might feel a bit more of an impact.
with republican policies, the middle class will shrink and become poor. Most wont feel it but a significant portion will

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Look, I would be very surprised if Billy C never took advantage of the Epstein special, in fact, I expect it to be the case.

This being said, when you post an article that is supposed to thicken the plot, at least throw a cursory glance at it first.
A massage therapist rubbing shoulders. What next, a beautician painting nails? A barber cutting hair? The world has descended into madness!

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This is one of the craziest threads on Tuz. I barely post here, I like to read though. Still cant tell the difference between Dems and Republicans. But I know these parties elected Hillary/Biden and Trump as candidates for president, i cant see much difference between the two. It reminds me of southpark episode about the turd sandwich and douche.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How many democrats are going to bat for Trump? Compare that with how many staunch republicans have come out in support for Biden. When was the last time such a thing had happened before?
That should tell everything you need to know about this particular election. Everything else is just trees that prevent you from seeing the big-ass forest right in front of you.
You know the response to this. Trump is draining the swamp which is why the corrupt establishment is uniting against him.
Of course, they will willfully ignore the nepotism and blatant corruption within the Trump administration itself.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
with republican policies, the middle class will shrink and become poor. Most wont feel it but a significant portion will
The middle class has been progressively shrinking since Reagan was elected and the wealth disparity gap skyrocketed over his two terms. It’s been ballooning out of control ever since, but conservatives will just say it’s a coincidence. Upward social mobility in the US is close to non-existent now.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How Obama’s false hope helped poor and middle class in his 8 years? I know for a fact that salaries remained the same and cost of living increased.
Yeah, Democrats aren't great either. Although Obama did a couple of good things economically- Dodd Frank which curbed the ability of banks to wreck the economy and the Affordable Care act which helped tens of millions to get health insurance.
Needless to say, Trump is trying his best to repeal both.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
How Obama’s false hope helped poor and middle class in his 8 years? I know for a fact that salaries remained the same and cost of living increased.
here is some more help with those dots :p

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/10/the-gops-no-compromise-pledge-044311

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s amazing how health system is not free in the richest country in the world. I know Gordo wont agree with me on this.
it’s not amazing, it’s bullshit. No reason for it other than corporate greed and that’s what really runs America. Corporations. They donate money to politicians and steer them to pass policies that are friendly to them instead of to the population

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 173)

• Oggy