'Murica! (68 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Someone else in Arizona drank Chloroquine with his wife after hearing Trump go on about how good a feeling he had about this drug for curing Covid-19 and how he had a good feeling that it would be the miracle cure and was completely safe for him as because we use it for malaria.

The man died, the wife in critical condition.

Believing anything Trump says about medicine will get you killed.
that has to be the same case i posted about earlier, right?
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak.44264/page-152#post-6124435

somehow i know i'm supposed to feel sorry for these guys, but i simply can't. :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A bunch of political pundits highly skewed towards the left who obsess over their fascination with the left/right paradigm and mainstream presidents of the past somehow came to the conclusion Trump is the worst president ever. How shocking.

Serious question: many believed Bush and Cheney are responsible for the deaths of millions due to the various asinine wars they started and should have been brought up on war criminal charges. How is that all of a sudden forgotten because Trump is in office? Folks seemingly forget about this and I don’t really understand why; other than they’re probably not thinking for themselves.
Oh, the war dead, the economic waste in those endless wars, the loss of civil rights for Americans... the cost from Bush + Chaney was massive. No doubt. And leading the nation into such a war on the flimsiest of evidence was criminal. Especially when Scott Ritter, who would have been the first on the front lines to call Saddam a death-gas-peddling monster after how much he was refused access for inspection, said he had zero evidence and didn't believe any WMDs existed there anymore.

But that was deliberate deceit. That comes down to being just evil and calculating.

Trump, on the other hand, is a self-inflicted wound on America. The culmination of Tea Partiers who felt that smashing the system with a wrecking ball was always going to be a better approach than trying to work within the system. And so America elected a reality TV president. But one I have to invoke Hanlon's razor on. The guy isn't so much evil as he is pathologically mentally ill and the culmination of the Peter Principle.

You might say George W Bush wasn't a terribly great scholar of the world or the economy either, but he at least surrounded himself with knowledgeable, capable people. Evil people, yes. But at least rational ones. Trump disease is about surrounding yourself with an idiocy bubble of yes men. It is actually really comical if it weren't so tragic.

America is a very, very dark place in the world these days.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh, the war dead, the economic waste in those endless wars, the loss of civil rights for Americans... the cost from Bush + Chaney was massive. No doubt. And leading the nation into such a war on the flimsiest of evidence was criminal. Especially when Scott Ritter, who would have been the first on the front lines to call Saddam a death-gas-peddling monster after how much he was refused access for inspection, said he had zero evidence and didn't believe any WMDs existed there anymore.

But that was deliberate deceit. That comes down to being just evil and calculating.

Trump, on the other hand, is a self-inflicted wound on America. The culmination of Tea Partiers who felt that smashing the system with a wrecking ball was always going to be a better approach than trying to work within the system. And so America elected a reality TV president. But one I have to invoke Hanlon's razor on. The guy isn't so much evil as he is pathologically mentally ill and the culmination of the Peter Principle.

You might say George W Bush wasn't a terribly great scholar of the world or the economy either, but he at least surrounded himself with knowledgeable, capable people. Evil people, yes. But at least rational ones. Trump disease is about surrounding yourself with an idiocy bubble of yes men. It is actually really comical if it weren't so tragic.

America is a very, very dark place in the world these days.
I can agree with much of what you're saying.

Also there shouldn't really be a debate about which is the worst president. One is evil, the other is.. stupid. We can sit here and argue about which is worst, but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that both are poor leaders.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Is that 1000$ for everyone or?
The amount depends on a few factors but yeah.

"The legislation would send direct payments of $1,200 to millions of Americans, including those earning up to $75,000, and an additional $500 per child. It would substantially expand jobless aid, providing an additional 13 weeks and a four-month enhancement of benefits, and for the first time would extend the payments to freelancers and gig workers.

The measure would also offer $377 billion in federally guaranteed loans to small businesses and establish a $500 billion government lending program for distressed companies reeling from the crisis, including allowing the administration the ability to take equity stakes in airlines that received aid to help compensate taxpayers. It would also send $100 billion to hospitals on the front lines of the pandemic."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/27/world/coronavirus-news.html

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
true but in some way I agree, they really had nobody better to carry the establishment banner than Biden? A dude half the country thinks has dementia and has never inspired or excited anyone in his life?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
true but in some way I agree, they really had nobody better to carry the establishment banner than Biden? A dude half the country thinks has dementia and has never inspired or excited anyone in his life?
I personally prefer experience over passion. Bernie just kept adding zeros to the cost of his programs without even bothering to explain how he wants to pass them. Who would you take other than Bernie to replace Biden?

- - - Updated - - -

Joe Biden is, the guy has mush for brains.Watch him speak.
I’ve watched him for a long time. You haven’t watched Trump probably. Dude just recently tried to play down a pandemic. Nothing Joe has ever done, or will ever do, beats that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 44)