'Murica! (111 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This cant be true right???????? :lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, may God help you America, with the most idiotic person ever to walk your soil as your president, you are going to need ALL the help you can get. Its been what, 4 years since Drumpf became your president, and i still CAN NOT fu**ing beleive that you people chose Donald fu**ing Drumpf to be your leader. Amazing. Also, a very nice touch by your commander-in-chief to disband the White House pandemic office.... or it may have been Toni who did it.

Anyways, Drumpf's next campaign moto, and also the sentence which should really, really sit with America very well untill the end of time is "I dont take responsibility at all." An amazing sentence spoken like a true leader by Drumpf.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This cant be true right???????? :lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Also, may God help you America, with the most idiotic person ever to walk your soil as your president, you are going to need ALL the help you can get. Its been what, 4 years since Drumpf became your president, and i still CAN NOT fu**ing beleive that you people chose Donald fu**ing Drumpf to be your leader. Amazing. Also, a very nice touch by your commander-in-chief to disband the White House pandemic office.... or it may have been Toni who did it.

Anyways, Drumpf's next campaign moto, and also the sentence which should really, really sit with America very well untill the end of time is "I dont take responsibility at all." An amazing sentence spoken like a true leader by Drumpf.
It is not. It’s from 5 years ago.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/15/trump-retweets-texas-mayor-toilet-tape-that-went-viral-in-2015/amp/

- - - Updated - - -

So Schwarzenegger advises people to stay home, from his private pool while smoking a cigar? Lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol I gotta drive my mom home from VA to Ohio and it looks like there might be a nation-wide shelter in place coming out soon

pls God don't let me get stuck in Ohio...

Hoping to be one of those "Just in time" memes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 101)