'Murica! (47 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
As a non-American I will fully admit I am not well versed on this, but why do the same people who criticise Trump for being inappropriate to woman or not supporting minorities or nepotism/corruption or false claims ignore the same for Biden?

Genuine question just seems quite interesting to an outsider.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As a non-American I will fully admit I am not well versed on this, but why do the same people who criticise Trump for being inappropriate to woman or not supporting minorities or nepotism/corruption or false claims ignore the same for Biden?

the black voters gives him and hilary a pass on their lengthy history of championing legislation (primarily criminal justice etc) that the black community calls racist but attacks buttegeig and sanders over minor inconsequential shit.

imo its because community leaders have a huge sway over those votes and those community leaders are benefitting (whether above or under the table ) from endorsing mainstream dem candidates over more progressive candidates whose policies are actually much more inline with what those communities want

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
the black voters gives him and hilary a pass on their lengthy history of championing legislation (primarily criminal justice etc) that the black community calls racist but attacks buttegeig and sanders over minor inconsequential shit.

imo its because community leaders have a huge sway over those votes and those community leaders are benefitting (whether above or under the table ) from endorsing mainstream dem candidates over more progressive candidates whose policies are actually much more inline with what those communities want
Translation:

Kyle: "I'm a progressive and certainly not racist but the black folks in America are morons who can't make up their own mind who to vote for. They should be voting for the candidate I support because I know what he proposes is better for them, but they are too stupid to understand it."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Translation:

Kyle: "I'm a progressive and certainly not racist but the black folks in America are morons who can't make up their own mind who to vote for. They should be voting for the candidate I support because I know what he proposes is better for them, but they are too stupid to understand it."
Wow are you still this triggered over my disagreeing with you that Biden is somehow indisputably the best candidate to go against Trump?

i think you are.

i think you are mad triggered. bless your sensitive soul.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Wow are you still this triggered over my disagreeing with you that Biden is somehow indisputably the best candidate to go against Trump?

i think you are.

i think you are mad triggered. bless your sensitive soul.
Why would I be mad, when all the commie Bernie fans here got their asses whooped yesterday?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Long answer: It's because the only thing Democrats have to offer now is identity politics. If one of their own harass women or blow up the middle east, they get a free pass because they have the morale high ground.

Short answer:

- - - Updated - - -

Translation:

:D

I don't think Kyle does it, but it's clear that if black folks don't do what the Democrats want, the racist Democratic party from the past seems to crawl out from under the bed at times. Most black friends I have are moderate for various reasons, and definitely don't want someone like Bernie telling them what to do, especially since they are successful.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Long answer: It's because the only thing Democrats have to offer now is identity politics. If one of their own harass women or blow up the middle east, they get a free pass because they have the morale high ground.

Short answer:

2kmqeu.jpg
That’s simply not true... A free pass? Guys like Al Franken actually resigned and for relatively minor shit. I’ve rarely seen republicans step down for the same sort of stuff. It takes a full blown, major scandal.

However, the democrats decided to play this dumbass identity politics game, so they made their own bed there and deserve to take such hits when they come.

Regardless of Democrat jackassery, Trump is a career conman, a scumbag, and a pig who is clearly not fit for office. But it’s all good, when someone like AOC ends up in office because of the eventual backlash against the excesses of the administration, I’ll find it rather amusing. Sad, but amusing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That’s simply not true... A free pass? Guys like Al Franken actually resigned and for relatively minor shit. I’ve rarely seen republicans step down for the same sort of stuff. It takes a full blown, major scandal.

However, the democrats decided to play this dumbass identity politics game, so they made their own bed there and deserve to take such hits when they come.

Regardless of Democrat jackassery, Trump is a career conman, a scumbag, and a pig who is clearly not fit for office. But it’s all good, when someone like AOC ends up in office because of the eventual backlash against the excesses of the administration, I’ll find it rather amusing. Sad, but amusing.
Biden is going to be the candidate despite creeping all over countless women and "girls." Top folks in Hollywood are protected by the likes of Oprah while they bash Trump for the same stuff two minutes later. Obama the "Peace Prize Winner" can be the most secretive President in history and kill tens of thousands in drone strikes and order the NSA to conduct spying exercises domestically, but that's OK until a Republican does it, then it's the end of the world. All of this is basically common knowledge and demonstrates how so far gone the political system is in the United States. There's no decency, logic, or common sense in politics, yet for some reason the masses obsess over it and revere these freaks as gods or movie stars. They're just a bunch of scumbags - on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and how could I forget Jeffrey Epstein who, by the way, did Not kill himself.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Biden is going to be the candidate despite creeping all over countless women and "girls." Top folks in Hollywood are protected by the likes of Oprah while they bash Trump for the same stuff two minutes later. Obama the "Peace Prize Winner" can be the most secretive President in history and kill tens of thousands in drone strikes and order the NSA to conduct spying exercises domestically, but that's OK until a Republican does it, then it's the end of the world. All of this is basically common knowledge and demonstrates how so far gone the political system is in the United States. There's no decency, logic, or common sense in politics, yet for some reason the masses obsess over it and revere these freaks as gods or movie stars. They're just a bunch of scumbags - on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and how could I forget Jeffrey Epstein who, by the way, did Not kill himself.
Of course they are a bunch of scumbags on both sides. Most wealthy people in positions of power probably are.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

meh its not a dem or rep thing though everybody is forgiving their man for double standards and the more polarized it gets the worse the apologists will get. Look at the religious right backing a man who doesn't actually share any of their values, has never, and barely even tries to pretend he does just to stick it to the libs which is itself a sin. or maybe it isn't idk Christianity is just a bunch of nonsense anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 41)