'Murica! (94 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A little. His hair looks like a creation from Pixar.
:lol:

He's a punk.

From The Talented Mr. Ripley? :D
Sort of, I guess.

Oh she is incredibly hot.

And you are certainly correct about Carson. My fellow conservative constituents are going to bury his chances before he even gets stsrted
She reminds me of my wife with how she's direct and doesn't take any BS.

Just listen to Carson, his speech patterns are too complicated for the common folk despite his slowed and almost slurred speech. The "Republicans" want someone they can understand and hold as their new Ronald Reagan. That's why Carson and unfortunately Rand stand no chance. It's ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

They granted Alex Jones an open carry permit?

Far more beneficial to society than Hillary anywhere near the stains on the White House floor.

Unless she's licking it up as the fucking janitor.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Carson seems to be #17 out of the Top 10 in how he's being engaged.

Not that anybody wants intelligent politicians...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

He's a punk.

Sort of, I guess.

She reminds me of my wife with how she's direct and doesn't take any BS.

Just listen to Carson, his speech patterns are too complicated for the common folk despite his slowed and almost slurred speech. The "Republicans" want someone they can understand and hold as their new Ronald Reagan. That's why Carson and unfortunately Rand stand no chance. It's ridiculous.
I'm watching this as we speak and when he first answered the question in regards to Hillary Clinton and the first 45 seconds of his answer were over everyone's head :touched:

Useful idiots :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good point by Trump, which I made in another thread. Everyone makes a stink about him declaring bankruptcy, but everyone else has engaged in fraud and nobody cares. They are mostly Democratic party/supporters of Hillary though (Goldman, JPM, et cetera).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm watching this as we speak and when he first answered the question in regards to Hillary Clinton and the first 45 seconds of his answer were over everyone's head :touched:

Useful idiots :lol:

I liked that line, they really are. :lol:

Jul 1, 2010
Good point by Trump, which I made in another thread. Everyone makes a stink about him declaring bankruptcy, but everyone else has engaged in fraud and nobody cares. They are mostly Democratic supporters of Hillary though (Goldman, JPM, et cetera).
:agree:

Wall Street is behind Hillary, as it was behind Obama.

Hillary "Goldman Sachs are just misunderstood" Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear God Rick Perry is so stupid.

Iran the big enemy :lol2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:agree:

Wall Street is behind Hillary, as it was behind Obama.

Hillary "Goldman Sachs are just misunderstood" Clinton.

- - - Updated - - -

Dear God Rick Perry is so stupid.
Indeed, and they are far bigger idiots than the useful idiots in the Republican party. I ask Democrats what they think about Hillary's support from the 1% and they don't care because she's Hillary or a WOMAN!

There's no bigger hypocrite in politics than a Democrat.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry, but Megyn's eyes are too far apart. It's a little creepy. Maybe not elbows too pointy but...

I guess it beats Rubio's hair.

Jul 1, 2010
Are they even going to ask one single quesiton on the financial system, them criminal banks, the federal reserve, or moneraty creation?

Of course not, only wedge issues.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 82)