'Murica! (118 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It'll be Biden. Bernie and Warren are running as progressive Dems, everyone else is moderate Dem.

This stupid party might make the same mistake in primaries again.

Biden can barely complete a sentence these days.

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't understand south Carolinans
Bloomberg's not going to drop out, at least not for a little while I don't think. He just got on the ballot.

This is what I'm talking about. Black voters :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

15 minutes or so before results start coming in.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Bloomberg's not going to drop out, at least not for a little while I don't think. He just got on the ballot.

This is what I'm talking about. Black voters :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

15 minutes or so before results start coming in.
So all that cringey random Obama mentions actually worked.

Mayor Pete and Yang dropped out too early. Pete prolly had a nice payday.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You think Yang could've went somewhere? Buttigieg definitely did, he had to be getting instructions or something.
Ultimately no, but seemed more were beginning to take heed of him. Never was going to be a serious canditate, times too early for those good ideas, but maybe could've hung around a little longer and gotten some political seat assuming he had any interest.

Definitely. Instructions, $, or position/political favor or all of the above. Demonrats must have him earmarked, and he's also the classic moderate, open to $/favors willing type, just more polished and less crusty.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No, I was refering to the polls that have been done, not to this panel, although this data is also valuable for one very important reason:

young people vote a lot less

The other reason why I think Biden has a better chance against Trump is because he is way more moderate, which is benefitial. That's the abc of elections. The extreme leftists would still mostly support Biden because they have no choice, and he is still preferable to Trump for them. On the other hand, Sanders is too extreme for many centrists.
Have you thought about who will do better during debates against Trump?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
a part of me would enjoy seeing Bloomberg vs trump debates. Trump seems much more triggered by bloomberg than the others. not sure of the history there but i have a feeling it would bring the real infantile side of trump

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
a part of me would enjoy seeing Bloomberg vs trump debates. Trump seems much more triggered by bloomberg than the others. not sure of the history there but i have a feeling it would bring the real infantile side of trump
he’s a much more successful and not retarded version of Trump. It’s like going up against your sibling who’s on the honor roll and who everyone knew was your parents’ favorite kid.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Looks like Biden is leading in primaries where Bernie was supposed to win. It will be interesting to see what happens in California which is roughly 25% of the delegates. Hopefully Biden wins and we can stick a fork in Sanders once and for all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)