'Murica! (151 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Come on.. I mean come on. Bitch is lying yet again.

[video=twitter;827344429086289921]https://twitter.com/joesonka/status/827344429086289921[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

recently it just seems that the world is bored and everyone wants to start shit up again
That's one way to look at it

- - - Updated - - -

Geography has been kind to you. :p
.. that and we have been eating a lot of American dick since the 40s :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:rofl:

She truly is a piece of shit. Makes up a completely fake event.

So let's get this straight. So far, to justify the Muslim ban:

Sean Spicer uses Quebec mosque massacre as justification for Muslim ban when it is rumoured Moroccan Muslim is a suspect. Turns out it was a white nationalist who supported Trump. White House has not acknowledged this attack on Muslims ever since.

Kellyanne Conway says two Iraqi refugees carried out "the Bowling Green massacre", as justification for Muslim ban.Turns out there was no such massacre. Prosecutor says the men didn't even plot an attack in America. They were imprisoned for using IEDs against US forces in Iraq and planning to send money and weapons to Iraqi insurgents.
@Zacheryah

Fake news, eh. The Trump administration trumps the mainstream media by a country mile in that regard.

Defend away though.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Sean Spicer uses Quebec mosque massacre as justification for Muslim ban when it is rumoured Moroccan Muslim is a suspect. Turns out it was a white nationalist who supported Trump. White House has not acknowledged this attack on Muslims ever since.

Kellyanne Conway says two Iraqi refugees carried out "the Bowling Green massacre", as justification for Muslim ban.Turns out there was no such massacre. Prosecutor says the men didn't even plot an attack in America. They were imprisoned for using IEDs against US forces in Iraq and planning to send money and weapons to Iraqi insurgents.
@Zacheryah

Fake news, eh. The Trump administration trumps the mainstream media by a country mile in that regard.

Defend away though.
It's absurd and extremely dangerous.

I don't mind a tough stance on political to extreme Islam (as a democrat how can you not be very critical of religion+politics?), but the collective persecution of the individual muslim..

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...efugees-bowling-green-massacre-never-happened

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

@Zacheryah

Defend away though.
You're living in the past man. Getting caught making up stories used to be bad for a politician. Now it's all about providing the feels.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're living in the past man. Getting caught making up stories used to be bad for a politician. Now it's all about providing the feels.
Seriously though. This isn't a little lie, or even a silly one.

She actually invented a terrorist attack that never happened. There was no massacre, there wasn't even an attempted attack. Not even a plan for one.

Sad part is, guys like Bozo will probably argue that it did happen and was covered up.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:tup:

It's quite shocking that she would just make that up on the spot. No shame at all. And then the interviewer just allowing it to go unchallenged :lol:
It's a clear strategy to keep power: Feed the masses with bullshit, attack the media, attack the 'establishment', divide people in groups and throw them at each other with a central scapegoat (muslims) and the people won't be able to tell what is up and what is down.

I wonder if the supporters of Trump (those with a thinking mind) still can't grasp the danger of delegitimizing the Democracy and all of its institutions and values.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seriously though. This isn't a little lie, or even a silly one.

She actually invented a terrorist attack that never happened.

Sad part is, guys like Bozo will probably argue that it did happen and was covered up.
Of course it's shocking. But I was being serious though. For large parts of the population the truth no longer matters. They just don't care about it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Of course it's shocking. But I was being serious though. For large parts of the population the truth no longer matters. They just don't care about it.
I'm sorry but that's incorrect. They have sincere doubts about what is true; they are ever so much interested in "the truth".

It's insecurity and uncertainty that creates the platform from 'alternative facts' not a laissez-faire attitude towards facts.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm sorry but that's incorrect. They have sincere doubts about what is true; they are ever so much interested in "the truth".

It's insecurity and uncertainty that creates the platform from 'alternative facts' not a laissez-faire attitude towards facts.

There's also a very real desperation for "the truth" to corroborate one's values/morals/beliefs/etc. And this desperation tied together with dogmatism is a very dangerous thing. Part of the malaise of modernity.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

If you hear the term 'alternative facts' you know what that means.

Also, Trump has told many verifiable lies. People didn't care.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
If you hear the term 'alternative facts' you know what that means.

Also, Trump has told many verifiable lies. People didn't care.
You are completely missing the point.

- - - Updated - - -

There's also a very real desperation for "the truth" to corroborate one's values/morals/beliefs/etc. And this desperation tied together with dogmatism is a very dangerous thing. Part of the malaise of modernity.
I think the truth have been the single most important subject post ancient greece.

The modern day civilisation was build on thinkers who thought (<-intended) an intellectual battle of 'truth'.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You are completely missing the point.
I'm not. We just disagree. You think people are insecure about what is the truth. I think that's too optimistic. I think lots of people out there know certain things aren't true, but don't care aboutbit because it doesn't match their beliefs/opinions.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Arnie just trashed the Donald. :lol:

Plus, Arnie's spokesman later released: “Arnold is praying that President Trump can start improving his own approval ratings, which were the worst in history for an incoming president, by taking his job seriously and working inclusively.”
@Marc

:D
:touched:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Come on.. I mean come on. Bitch is lying yet again.

[video=twitter;827344429086289921]https://twitter.com/joesonka/status/827344429086289921[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

That's one way to look at it

- - - Updated - - -

.. that and we have been eating a lot of American dick since the 40s :p
[video=twitter;827356951306723328]https://twitter.com/joesonka/status/827356951306723328[/video]

Look who came up with a remarkably similar lie :hihi:

@Zacheryah

- - - Updated - - -

The swiss are the best so far imo :D

Thats despite them being the 4th or 5th one I saw (the danish one was weak, and Belgian one feels like a south park episode :D).
Yeah the Swiss one is great :D
The Portuguese version is awful though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)