'Murica! (148 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
https://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-ho...-house-republicans-7858932d?mod=djemalertNEWS

If true, this is something else. An agent of the Treasury, wielding the power of tax enforcement, shows up unannounced at a taxpayer’s home. He lies about his identity and his purpose to get inside, then threatens the taxpayer with punishment if she doesn’t pay a tax bill that she doesn’t owe. The IRS agent leaves only after an intervention by her lawyer, and when local police call the agent he sics the Treasury Department on the officer.”

LOL and Libs want 87,000 more…

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
https://www.wsj.com/articles/irs-ho...-house-republicans-7858932d?mod=djemalertNEWS

If true, this is something else. An agent of the Treasury, wielding the power of tax enforcement, shows up unannounced at a taxpayer’s home. He lies about his identity and his purpose to get inside, then threatens the taxpayer with punishment if she doesn’t pay a tax bill that she doesn’t owe. The IRS agent leaves only after an intervention by her lawyer, and when local police call the agent he sics the Treasury Department on the officer.”

Dude, you are so f'ing your country's revenue. Some independent estimates of the math show at 50x ROI to actually enforce the existing tax laws from people who are hiding cash.

The US IRS operates like a third world country compared to my my sh*thole country. And we have nothing like tax Nazi's in the streets the way the GOP makes it out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude, you are so f'ing your country's revenue. Some independent estimates of the math show at 50x ROI to actually enforce the existing tax laws from people who are hiding cash.

The US IRS operates like a third world country compared to my my sh*thole country. And we have nothing like tax Nazi's in the streets the way the GOP makes it out.
Was the home owner hiding cash?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Whats up with all the videos of military equipment in cities on Twitter? Father's day parade?

Next thing to burn down a section of I-95?

Was the home owner hiding cash?
More than $500 billion in tax obligations go unpaid each year in the US. Most of these liabilities are concentrated among high-income taxpayers.

I know you don't like Harvard economist elitists, but...
https://scholar.harvard.edu/hendren...nalysis-tax-audits-across-income-distribution

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Next thing to burn down a section of I-95?

More than $500 billion in tax obligations go unpaid each year in the US. Most of these liabilities are concentrated among high-income taxpayers.

I know you don't like Harvard economist elitists, but...
https://scholar.harvard.edu/hendren...nalysis-tax-audits-across-income-distribution
I don’t care about economists.

I care that you didn’t answer my question which makes me care less about any response to my post

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll ask another question. Was that lady a high income earner avoiding taxes?

I will let you pick which one you want to answer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don’t care about economists.

I care that you didn’t answer my question which makes me care less about any response to my post

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll ask another question. Was that lady a high income earner avoiding taxes?

I will let you pick which one you want to answer.
First of all that scenario sounds like the sort of thing I'd do if I was faking to be a federal agent to shakedown someone for money.

But you're cherry-picking a single person to represent a department of 79,000 people. That's like saying because one cop strangles a dude in custody, we should abolish the police everywhere.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
First of all that scenario sounds like the sort of thing I'd do if I was faking to be a federal agent to shakedown someone for money.

But you're cherry-picking a single person to represent a department of 79,000 people. That's like saying because one cop strangles a dude in custody, we should abolish the police everywhere.
You can’t even answer the question.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

actually, I’m 100% for defunding the IRS. mostly for the lolz and the tears

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don’t let anyone lecture you on whataboutism on here. You can’t criticize Biden without someone chirping about Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

And happy Father’s Day nerds
Says the guy who spent Trump’s entire presidency shouting what about Obama and what about Hilary any time someone criticized Trump. :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's an irrelevant question. It's like asking if George Floyd had a weapon. I wasn't there. Dafuq if I know.

Ours is not to question why. Ours is to enjoy the tasty fruits of our bounty.
It's rare, but I'm disappointed in you. It was the EASIEST question to answer. Max three letter answer, minimum two letter answer. I already know you know the answer to the question but you just can't say it. Send me all the memes and Harvard economist nonsense you want, it won't change what you and I both know.

If it's wrong for "one side to do it" it should be wrong for both sides. The slaughter house should be for the ones in power doing that. And that cow should be a lamb/sheep because that's how dumbed down our society is now.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, I’m 100% for defunding the IRS. mostly for the lolz and the tears
I don't see why we can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who spent Trump’s entire presidency shouting what about Obama and what about Hilary any time someone criticized Trump. :lol:
I am not the one throwing whataboutism as a counter argument. I'm simply telling you libs not to lecture anyone else on it when that's all you do.

Thank you for proving my point.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's rare, but I'm disappointed in you. It was the EASIEST question to answer. Max three letter answer, minimum two letter answer. I already know you know the answer to the question but you just can't say it. Send me all the memes and Harvard economist nonsense you want, it won't change what you and I both know.

If it's wrong for "one side to do it" it should be wrong for both sides. The slaughter house should be for the ones in power doing that. And that cow should be a lamb/sheep because that's how dumbed down our society is now.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why we can't.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not the one throwing whataboutism as a counter argument. I'm simply telling you libs not to lecture anyone else on it when that's all you do.

Thank you for proving my point.
You are hilarious. The only thing you did for Trump’s 4 years was whataboutism as a counter argument to every single criticism of Trump and now you talk about “that’s all libs do.” Good joke. I’ve read criticisms of Biden from every single lib on Tuz. You’ve been throating Trump 24/7 for 7 years, dude.

And talking about how dumbed down our society is? Didn’t you argue that Trump’s election fraud claims were legit? :lol2:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are hilarious. The only thing you did for Trump’s 4 years was whataboutism to every single criticism and you talk about that’s all libs do. I’ve read criticisms of Biden from every single lib on Tuz. You’ve been throating Trump 24/7 for 7 years, dude.

And talk about how dumbed down our society is? Didn’t you argue that Trump’s election fraud claims were legit? :lol2:
But I'm not the one telling people not to use it. I'm saying don't sit there and lecture other people not do it, then do it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Have you done a forum search for "whataboutism"? It's all over the place. You don't have to actually say the word to recognize it when people do it or take opposition to such a tactic.

But the contrasting follow-up that Trump is a mentally sound, competent individual is what I take issue with.

It's how people debate/argue. Take issue with it, fair. Just don't use the same tactic if you don't like it.

\\\

I have no idea who/what the Brownstone Institute is but this is interesting

https://brownstone.org/articles/vax-gene-files-accidental-discovery/

- - - Updated - - -

@GordoDeCentral - you seen this chart before? nuts

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)