'Murica! (58 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No one is saying otherwise, prove it, its that simple. PROOF of any kind would be welcome.

I can say the sky is green, but that doesnt make it true. This narcisstic charlatan says millions of votes were stolen, then prove it? How the heck would that go unnoticed, just because you cry wolf nonstop doesnt make any of it any more legit. You.Have.To.Back.It.Up.

Like anyone else would.

its embarrassing to keep falling for this act.
I’m saying the same thing! Prove it for sure. But just like any legal matter it takes time, especially when the votes are still being counted.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I’m saying the same thing! Prove it for sure. But just like any legal matter it takes time, especially when the votes are still being counted.
Andy / @Bjerknes ... curious if you've followed Peter Turchin's predictions that economic dynamics -- based on human history -- suggest we are in for a very turbulent time for at least the next 5-10 years. One of his premises is this idea of oversupply of elites ("elite overproduction" in his jargon) ... where people are shown the pathway to the trappings of the ruling class through Ivy League college degrees (hello admission scandals), cush management consulting gigs, amass millions of dollars, etc., but still find that there are only so many limited seats in the true ruling class club.

This supposedly spawns anti-elite resentment, in his theory, because they did all the things society told them they needed to do to become the GOATs in their fields but instead find themselves on the outside looking in still. (Bloomberg take.) It's kind of like the "I'm special" victimization of millennials applied to rich people.

Which is one explanation for Trump: the guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth, thinks he followed all the programs to establish himself as ruling class legitimacy, found himself mocked and locked out of the real club, and pivoted to a personal political campaign where he rallied against those in power so he could show them up. It would even explain his many "Revenge of the Nerds" cabinet appointments to rub it in the faces of all the cool kids from high school.

Thoughs?

His three pillars seem to be elite overproduction (plausible), declining living standards among the general population (check), and a government that can cash its checks for its financial positions (double check).

This is beyond crazy.

Even if you could even buy the fake argument of Dominion voting machine hacking, Dominion software was used when Trump got elected. But somehow the only temptation to ever put a thumb on the scale in the history of American elections is in 2020, for some strange logical reason. :shifty:

Last edited:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Even if you could even buy the fake argument of Dominion voting machine hacking, Dominion software was used when Trump got elected. But somehow the only temptation to ever put a thumb on the scale in the history of American elections is in 2020, for some strange logical reason. :shifty:
Well Trump being elected is a pretty solid argument that the software can be hacked.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
who are these people

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the Department of Homeland Security has been compromised. Trump needs to fire them all and replace them with his people, the ones that run his very successful business. Keep winning!

https://www.axios.com/cisa-election-security-trump-a385868b-512a-4449-addd-4591829a4aef.html
Imagine you get fired for telling the obvious and well documented truth. Just because a narcissistic clown can keep lying for clout and to scam for fundraising money on twitter. This is the world we live in.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That dumb bitch in your avatar though.
Dumb bitch indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

So Trump has turned on Fox?
Or has Fox turned on Trump? :numnum:
Election fraud has always been an issue (i.e. dead people voting). If liberals really were all about being fair then they should cut their dead vote in half and give some to the Rs. :p

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Election fraud has always been an issue (i.e. dead people voting). If liberals really were all about being fair then they should cut their dead vote in half and give some to the Rs. :p
Is that kinda like "A good Democrat is a dead Democrat"?

I guess if corporations can be persons, then maybe persons need to be corporations. Which can then live and vote beyond the expiration of their earthly bodies...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is that kinda like "A good Democrat is a dead Democrat"?

I guess if corporations can be persons, then maybe persons need to be corporations. Which can then live and vote beyond the expiration of their earthly bodies...
In all honesty though, we landed on the moon. We are home to the largest tech giants on the planet. Is it REALLY too much to ask if we can, as the most powerful nation on earth, have safe & fraud resistant elections?

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, CNN likens Trump to Kristallnacht...

https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-likens-trumps-term-in-office-to-nazis-on-kristallnacht/

Didn't this week we hear the D's say we need to come together?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
In all honesty though, we landed on the moon. We are home to the largest tech giants on the planet. Is it REALLY too much to ask if we can, as the most powerful nation on earth, have safe & fraud resistant elections?

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, CNN likens Trump to Kristallnacht...

https://thepostmillennial.com/cnn-likens-trumps-term-in-office-to-nazis-on-kristallnacht/

Didn't this week we hear the D's say we need to come together?
we do have safe and trustworthy elections.

trump and 4chaners are the only ones saying we don’t

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, the vote counting cries are a ruse. Human error is always possible. And so is abuse. But the way the system works is that it is insanely hard to commit abuse or fraud at scale to where it makes a material impact.

Meanwhile, I'm skeptical of the techno-optimist clowns who think that you add blockchain to everything and it turns human excrement into fairy dust. Because the facts are that there are always vectors for fraud and abuse. Look at Wall Street. Rulings like Sarbanes-Oxley as a result of Worldcom abuse in 2005, and three years later the books are burned up in fraud left and right as if it never existed. As long as human systems are involved, there will be the opportunity for fraud and abuse.

Our best defense is a combination of traceability (though not transparency -- because that's a problem with the US election requirement of anonymity) and checks + balances from third parties or at least the two primary parties.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we do have safe and trustworthy elections.

trump and 4chaners are the only ones saying we don’t
Oh. You're right I guess nothing out of the ordinary happened this election.

- - - Updated - - -

Our best defense is a combination of traceability (though not transparency -- because that's a problem with the US election requirement of anonymity) and checks + balances from third parties or at least the two primary parties.
Are you referring to observers ejected from ballot counting? Because that's a check & balance that was obviously tilted.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
TBH. the only thing out of the ordinary was the character of one of the participants involved -- who happens to thrive on narcissism, accusations of personal grievances, and embracing conspiracy theories. Which was also true four years ago, but somehow that got a pass.

Yes, you had COVID that meant an extraordinary number of people voted by mail and not in person. But that system happens every election ... just the scale was out of proportion this time. The other extraordinary piece was a deliberate campaign to disable the postal system as a means of political advantage.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Are you referring to observers ejected from ballot counting? Because that's a check & balance that was obviously tilted.
there has been no evidence of fraud. The stuff Donald has been pushing out there is either fabricated or baseless. Most of his lawsuits have been thrown out.

I believe in the process the US has in place for counting votes and I do not believe in the deep state conspiring against Donald Trump because he’s speaking the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 40)