Muntari (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
Alright, so I've managed to get my hands on some tape of Muntari, and he's a pretty good player, but nothing special. Brighi easily surpasses him on an average day. What's more, both Appiah and Maresca are just as good if not better than him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
he had italy shaking in his boots just two years ago,now he's really struggling to refind his form.

i haven't really bothered to watch him for some time now.i used to do it all the time when he was with bologna.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
he had italy shaking in his boots just two years ago,now he's really struggling to refind his form.

i haven't really bothered to watch him for some time now.i used to do it all the time when he was with bologna.
Well, he is doing a bit better this season. IMO, the best thing to do would be to bring him back to Juve for next season. I think that he'll gain confidence if the club shows some in him.

Jul 28, 2002
heck bring him back anyway, let him play with qaulity, then we would have solved the midfield problem with us have tac, enzo, apiah, blasi, brighi, conte ins CM!!!!6 for a max of 2 slots!!!

Defensively there are no young talents we can snap up and loan out....which is what we should be thing of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)