Muntari (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He plays for Udinese, central midfielder, and from what I've seen he's really good. A bit like an upgraded Appiah imo. Do you guys rate him? Should we forget about Blasi and make Muntari Conte's replacement next season.

Tacchi-Enzo-Muntari-Appiah = amazing depth

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He's still young. I saw the game yesterday. He made some mistakes but he has potential. Reminds me of Appiah.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    I didn't see Udinese's game yesterday, but I know that Muntari was immense against Milan.

Aug 1, 2003
    i'm quite surprised to see that he plays for udinese and I didn't notice him. I usually take an extra concern when it comes to udinese's players.

thanks for the update though, if there's any udinese game shown here again I'll check him out.

is he more attacking or defensive if you don't mind me asking?

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    When I watched Milan - Udinese a few weeks back I was really impressed by Muntari, and when I was reading Football Italia's preview for Roma - Udinese I realised that I'm not one of the only people that rate this young Ghanaian highly and that his performance against Milan wasn't his only good one.

Channel4 had this to say: Udinese are one of the teams battling for UEFA Cup places and will try to implement their counter-attacking style at the Stadio Olimpico. Teenage Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari has been a revelation and won a Match of the Match award for his performance in the 1-1 draw with Parma last week.

I think that he'd make an excellent replacement for both Davids AND Conte come next season.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Oh stop picking on me and my typos :(

Anyways, I only caught 15 minutes of the Inter-Udinese game today, and he was pretty good, he kinda reminds me of Appiah, altho I think he's a bit better in defense and worse in offence that Appiah... that's my 15-minute diagnosis ;)

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    Well, 15 mins isn't enough to judge a player.. maybe you'll get to see him again on Sunday in the Roma - Udinese match?

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
    Sulley Ali Muntari is Nigerian i thought
    You thought wrong. He's (according to Z) from ghanina :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)