Muntari (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2007
Muntari would be a great signing.

Cammo----Muntari---Sissoko---VDV

would be solid, plus VDV can also play in the middle, which mean Ranieri can effectively substitue either Sissoko or Muntari for VDV, and put Giovinco as a LM. Don't forget guys were going to be in 3 different competitions next year, so we need the depth and versatility. But obviosley Aquilani is preffered, specially because i want juve to remain as Italian as possible. But his price tag might set us off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We badly need a quick player who can play on the wings. The flat 4-4-2 which we adopt doesn't require the two centre midfielders to be that creative. Zanetti does the job perfectly with his passes, Sissoko with his dynamics and hopefully Flamini soon. We depend more on our wingers and their tactical awareness for more creativity, that's good if you ask me but we still need some pace.

Dule, we can buy Quaresma. His transfer fee won't be more than £18m, and we can pay them on instalments, like we always do.
So you`d play

Nedved-Sissoko-Flamini-Camo ?

Quaresma would be benched?And it would be more I think.At least 30mln euros since he`s Porto player.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
So you`d play

Nedved-Sissoko-Flamini-Camo ?

Quaresma would be benched?And it would be more I think.At least 30mln euros since he`s Porto player.
I'll play Nedved - Zanetti - Sissoko - Camo, like this season. :D

Zanetti is irreplaceable to me.

But my point revolves around having more creative options in the squad, next season will be a long one. Also Giovinco's return will be very useful as well.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
I don't see muntari moving back to italy atall... he lives down the road from me and hes just bought a huge house with his partner... I think they are settling down here and don't see him moving anywhere appart from another big club in england..

A friend who knows his partner is saying that they are settled and this rumour of coming to juventus is false.

Az24

Apr 28, 2008
but don't get me wrong... i would love a player like muntari in juve's line up next season sissoko----muntari :p

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Juventus are being linked with a summer swoop for former Udinese midfielder Sulley Muntari.

Despite exceeding expectations this term, the Old Lady are looking to strengthen for a Scudetto challenge next season and the midfield is expected to be the priority.

Ghanaian international Muntari shone for Udinese between 2002 and 2007 and made over 100 appearances for the Zebrette before a £7m transfer to Portsmouth last May.

Juve were expected to attempt a coup before Muntari relocated to Fratton Park, but former Coach Didier Deschamps reportedly snubbed him.

After a glittering campaign, the 23-year-old is reportedly a target for a number of clubs, including Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool, but Juve could join the hunt.

According to Tuttosport, Claudio Ranieri is a great admirer of Muntari and has encouraged the directors to make funds available for the deal, even in the event of a bidding war.

Channel 4

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He will be expensive though.

Pourtsmouth bought him for £7m last summer and will want to sell him for more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)