MSN Messenger (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero_is_hot ] ++
Hey if you have AIM add me, my s/n is Kristen4DelPiero or my MSN is [email protected] ......ad me on either on or on both!!.....we can talk juve!
Welcome to the forums Kristen :D

I'm gonna have to merge your thread with this one, since they're very similar. Feel free to have a look around the forums so you can decide which forum is the best place to post your thread. The 'Matches' forum is for discussing Juventus matches btw ;)

I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hey all you MSN users, my computer crashed and I ordered a new laptop. It should be here in the next few days. Then I will set up my MSN thing again. So don't remove my name from your contacts.

Welcome to the Forums Kristen. :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero_is_hot ] ++
Hey if you have AIM add me, my s/n is Kristen4DelPiero or my MSN is [email protected] ......ad me on either on or on both!!.....we can talk juve!
Hi Kristen, I actually talked to you on msn before I saw you on the forum, that's a first!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
since this thread at the moment kind of has no point ill jsut go ahead and post this here while im at it because i dont want to clutter thigns up with another thread

my dads ordering a shirt from juvestore.com so the 40$ shipping is covered:D

so this is my chance, ill only spend up to about 150 euro max, what should i get?

i apologize ahead of time for the out of place post

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
eh id rather not

does anyone know about that headband it shows, is it a thin string like alot of the pro's with logn hair use, or is it liek a basketball style thick one, because i need one but i want a thin one, and i cant tell from the picture

while im at it i should buy soem juve thongs an pass em out to girls here (start my own fan club)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)