MSN messenger problem (5 Viewers)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Sorry for not comming early enough. This is really simple. In Windows XP, go to Control Panel. Then click on the User Accounts icon. From there, double click on your user account or which ever XP account you're using (could be Admin etc.) Once you're in that Window, look at the top left, and clikc on the text displaying "Manage my network passwords". When you clikc on that, you will see every msn (passport account) e-mail address that has ever signed into your msn through your XP login account. You can remove and add accounts from there. If you have auto-login and msn knows your passworld automatically, remove yourself from that list, and login into MSN except do not tick the box for "Remember my Passworld"

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Sorry for not comming early enough. This is really simple. In Windows XP, go to Control Panel. Then click on the User Accounts icon. From there, double click on your user account or which ever XP account you're using (could be Admin etc.) Once you're in that Window, look at the top left, and clikc on the text displaying "Manage my network passwords". When you clikc on that, you will see every msn (passport account) e-mail address that has ever signed into your msn through your XP login account. You can remove and add accounts from there. If you have auto-login and msn knows your passworld automatically, remove yourself from that list, and login into MSN except do not tick the box for "Remember my Passworld"

thanx Persian. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)