msn help (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
latley my msn is acting all wierd on me sometimes it lets me in msn, sometimes it lets me in and then signs me off for no reason and sometimes it gives me the connectivty error..and im 100 percet sure im online and i have no prblems with my proxy nor connection everything works fine on my comp except to msn what gives?!
what can i do to make it work?

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
latley my msn is acting all wierd on me sometimes it lets me in msn, sometimes it lets me in and then signs me off for no reason and sometimes it gives me the connectivty error..and im 100 percet sure im online and i have no prblems with my proxy nor connection everything works fine on my comp except to msn what gives?!
what can i do to make it work?
It seems connection problem.specially if u r using proxy.what connecttion u use btw?cable?dial up?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
mention what? im back now:(

So where were we? gray had no life?:)
damn you :( I thought a change of threads would make you forget about the topic at hand :D

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ugh same here duudes! i checked on the help thing *yes i have no life* and it says that the service is temp unavilble ect ect..very very annoying thing is im the only one of my friends who that happens to! theyre all online at the moment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)