Mr. Robot (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great episode(s). I realized how much I missed that show.

A great microcosm of a scene I really liked was actually when they turned to Angela and showed how she was operating the E Corp's PR department. All sorts of questions of why she's there and how he's changed going back to last season. But that scene where she's calling Bloomberg's bluff, sits by the phone and pops her headphones in to Sonic Youth's "Bull in the Heather" and gets the callback was awesome...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Started watching this lately and finally caught up, just in time for the break. 😡

But damn, it has been absolutely amazing so far.

Mar 9, 2006
That moment when you realized that
he wasn't at his mother's house but in prison and you have started to doubt everything that you have seen in the show before and now you just trying to solve all the puzzles in your head

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I didn't mind the final of season 2. People got worked up about it trying to be too clever, but people put too much into season finales these days anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I didn't mind the final of season 2. People got worked up about it trying to be too clever, but people put too much into season finales these days anyway.
Nothing about being clever, I thought it was underwhelming and if they tried to leave it a cliff hanger, I am afraid they failed in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)