Mp3 Players. Which one should I choose? (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
yeah, it means sausage ass but that word isnt used really. probably the first thime i hear it. wow, a new lithuanian word from american :dontcare:
It's probably more Marquette Park/Chicago Lithuanian and not in the Oxford Lithuanian Dictionary.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Do you, or have you, had any of the others? Or is the iPod your only experience with an MP3 player?
Ohhh no i had many... I had a couple of 128 mb not worth mentioning. My friend also haves a Creative Zen, so ive tryed to compare them a bit.
But i found it a bit hard to use, and it was also a bit bigger.

The product from sony should be good, with long battery life time and small dimensions. But its expensive and i read something about it needed to convert mp3 songs to its own format... So it means that once they enter the player, it wont come out as mp3 again... The idea is good enough to stop piracy, but i dont like it.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ive been wanting to sell my ipod and get an "mpeg 4" player instead. iriver has one called the pmp100 or something. its llike and i pod but not jsut music. it has a screen for playin videos and stuff that you can store. theyre quite expensive but if i sold my ipod i could probably get it withotu spending too much. anyone know if its any good or anything about it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)