Movies you've seen recently... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #722
    I love the end of movies with Jackie Chan: they always show the scenes, which was unsuccessful.
    And there was sth with Jakie Chan: he felt, and people asked him: Jackie, are you ok? are you ok?!
    The he said with such serious voice: Jackie Chan is always ok *serious face*
    I was :howler::LOL:

btw: I've heard, that that guy is extremely srioues, when he is making some movie.

Or one more scene: when someone called to Chris Tucker, while they were filming :howler::D

btw: have you heard who became new Batman?
    Christian Bale.
    He can create such type of Batman as Keaton was.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #728
    Yeah me too.

People who change titles make me :fero:
    Last time my friend got: Dungon and Dragons - I think so, instead of 2 fast 2 Furious.
    He never checks what he downloads btw :rolleyes:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I watched The Commitments last night. Brilliant soundtrack & down to earth movie. A good laugh. :thumb:

I watched Pulp Fiction so long ago I can't remember what happened.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    I love the end of movies with Jackie Chan: they always show the scenes, which was unsuccessful.
    And there was sth with Jakie Chan: he felt, and people asked him: Jackie, are you ok? are you ok?!
    The he said with such serious voice: Jackie Chan is always ok *serious face*
    I like those aswell, it really adds a human/personal side to the bad guys.. like when all these gangsters are trying to fight him, and then one of them accidentally hits him properly, they all stop and try to help him...

it's cool to know that he puts so much effort into a 2-second scene... they show him attempting it so many times, and it's just a stunt that lasts a few frames... it makes u appreciate the hard work that he does :cool:

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #736
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    Pulp Fiction - now, that's one fvcking good movie :LOL: :star: :thumb: but i dunt understand..how did it end? Travolta died dind he?
    I cant belive, that you didnt watch it earlier :D;)

Yes he died, Willis shot him in toilette, when he had come back to take this watch from father.

I watched The Phonebooth - few moments were unbelievable stupid :rolleyes:
    and I dislike Farrell so much, that I wanted him to be shoot there :angel:

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #737
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I like those aswell, it really adds a human/personal side to the bad guys.. like when all these gangsters are trying to fight him, and then one of them accidentally hits him properly, they all stop and try to help him...
    Sure they do that. They are just average actors or stunts usually, and if one of them hits the movie star too strong: awww, not good :D

it's cool to know that he puts so much effort into a 2-second scene... they show him attempting it so many times, and it's just a stunt that lasts a few frames... it makes u appreciate the hard work that he does :cool:
    Yes exactly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)