Movies you've seen recently... (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I thought "Shanghai Surprise" was when you find out that your "Me-love-you-long-time" hot hooker turns out to be a tranny with a bad boob job who's tucking it between his legs when he walks.

Or maybe that's just my experiences... :shifty:
nah mate that was blue velvet:eyebrows:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Rock&Rolla- good movie with an unexpected final (resembles snatch a bit)
Never Back Down- the story's a bit forced..but it will commence your gym desires.
The boy in the straped pyjamas- it's a bit boring...that kid was getting on my nerves with his airplane game...but it worths watching.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Mystic River.

I think i've developed a weeee bit of respcet for Robbins.I'm too lazy to go back and check who said it (I think it was Aaron),but yes,Penn's performance in 21 grams outshines his perfromance in Mystic River by a country mile.Oh and Bacon is a better actor than i thought.

Overall,excellent movie.My only complaint is the fact that Emmy Rossum didnt have a nude scene.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Mystic River.

I think i've developed a weeee bit of respcet for Robbins.I'm too lazy to go back and check who said it (I think it was Aaron),but yes,Penn's performance in 21 grams outshines his perfromance in Mystic River by a country mile.Oh and Bacon is a better actor than i thought.

Overall,excellent movie.My only complaint is the fact that Emmy Rossum didnt have a nude scene.
supposed to watch this at some poiint this week finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)