Movies you've seen recently... (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
Really? Personally I was kinda disappointed when I first saw it. I had heard so much about it, the actress never taking a shower again in her life and so on. When I actually saw it it was a bit of a letdown. Still a good movie, though.

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
    Really? Personally I was kinda disappointed when I first saw it. I had heard so much about it, the actress never taking a shower again in her life and so on. When I actually saw it it was a bit of a letdown. Still a good movie, though.
    Yes, movie was good, but nothing soooo awesome. But I'm talking about this one shower scene. Huge impression on me. First cause I've seen somehow as kid, so that was very scaring at first time. But later I took it in different way.
    I've got rather vivid imagination, so I was thinking: how helpless we can be in some situations. She had no chances after his attack: it was unexpected, he hit with knife one after one, water was flooding her face, she didn't know what's going on there. She couldn't do anything to defend herself and to save her life. That's why his scene made such impression on me. About sth unstoppable and how helpless are people in such situations.

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #91
    I've seen "Insomnia" with Al Pacino and Robin Wiliams.
    Good movie, but rather for people who want to think about phrase: "the end justifies the means".
    I never liked Williams, but after role in this movie I can't stand him. Just rub me in wrong way more then earlier.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
    Lucky you :D TTT opens here on 31 January. I can't believe so late! :(
    you'll love it vit!

I've been trying all week to download the damn thing, but its soo hard and slow :(

OP
    vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #95
    The funny thing is, that I'm looking at 2 CDs now, and there's written: TTT part 1 and TTT part 2. I have them at home - oh yes it's easy to get on the net - but I want to watch them first time at cinema. And I almost can't resist to watch them, but nah, I will go to cinema

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    easy to get them on the net? are you kidding?

most of them are fake, when you download them they end up not TTT but sth else, or just blank, with nothing :rolleyes:

and the ones that ARE TTT, they always cancel halfway through :wallbang:

:D

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    vit, could you pm me the details please? like where you got it from and everything? :)

or alternatively, send me the cd's :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)