Movies you've seen recently... (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yes.Apparently for assaulting his mother and sister.

So..im on a Star Wars roll again.Watched A New Hope last night.Will watch The Empire Strikes Back today.

6 days.

6 Star Wars movies.

Fun fun fun.

Forza Vader.

Screw Luke.
Did he really did that,why?? Keep us posted when you find out what really happened in the end.

The Vader's making was epic...

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I watched Batman on TV yesterday night and I still haven't seen the Dark Knight but I know for a fact, nothing can top Jack's performance of The Joker. It just doesn't seem possible. Ledger could have done a great job, in his own way, but Jack is the true Joker, I have no doubts about that.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I havent come across a single person so far who has seen The Dark Knight,and who thinks that Jack beat Heath...Heath has owned Jack in the most ridiculous manner in more than one ways..accuracy of the character etc.And this is no mean task since Jack's performance was brilliant,even though it was a long shot from what The Joker should actually be like.

I havent seen the Dark Knight myself as yet..but reviews,hearing from friends who've seen the movie etc...everyone agrees that Heath has pulled off the best ever performance in a Batman movie,and im not talking about villains alone.I know his death hyped up the whole thing somewhat,but when so many people claim how brilliant he was..it has to be something pretty special.More special than the fat,balding,clown played by Jack.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Well that's the thing, I don't care about the comics(never read them) or the whole franchise, I'm looking at the movies. Heath can be more in tune with the original character or whatever, in my eyes The Joker IS Jack.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If Dark Knight doesn't drop below 9.0 on IMDB, I'm never gonna watch it. :p
Fucking fanboys voting a hundred times.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
You take that back :loadingpistol:

So apparently the cause behind all of this is because his mother insulted his wife. I am not married but I know enough to say that is no position that any man wants to be in between. Mother-wife conflicts are lose-lose situation anytime and everytime for the guy.
Dont know about the wife-mother angle in Bale's case.But yes i agree with what you're saying.And hey,i thought you were a 30 something,married guy with 3 kids at home:eyebrows:

Did he really did that,why?? Keep us posted when you find out what really happened in the end.

The Vader's making was epic...
Bale's been arrested.And yes,the transformation from Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader was incredible!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, LOTR Return Of The King was like that as well. But eventually they all fade away under the greatness of Godfather. And so it should be.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Saw the Dark Knight yesterday. It was good. Never bored for a second, but then it jumps from one explosion to the next.. But some nitpicking for the hell of it.

It was a bit of a movie without a beginning and an ending. Missed the great arc, batman begins did have. The ending it did have was kind of unsatisfying and it felt like they tried to sqeeze to much in the final quarter of the film.

And yes, Ledger did a fantastic job.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
you have no chance vlatko, that was a politicians answer you would have more luck trying to get maher to tell us what team he loves the most

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
i absolutely loved jack as the joker, in fact batman (1989) is one of my favourite films, however, i have to be honest, heath ledger totally outshined jack in this one, honestly, he was brilliant, he really captured the whole essence of the joker, i also think that bale did a fantastic job too, his performance will be overshadowed by ledgers, but make no mistake he performed very well, i just really hated that woman who played rachel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)