Movie about Italy on the World Cup 2006. Watch it. (4 Viewers)

OP
chameau

chameau

Oct 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    I was full of emotions after Italy's win, and it has passed to my work quality :)

I have used Pinacle Studio

Cannavaro[LT]

Feb 4, 2005
    hey welcome to da forums man !!!!! im downloading it right now ur movie !!! hmmm the speed is a bit pathetic but i'll wait for it !!! I think it will be worth the wait man !! ;))) FORZA GIRC KARLSONS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    When I click "Save As.." it tells me that I'm downloading an HTML file. With my knowledge, I'll go on and proceed downloading this HTML file and rename it to RAR after hoping that it'll work. I'll let you guys know if this workaround does the trick :)

OP
    chameau

chameau

Oct 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    Primo said:
    When I click "Save As.." it tells me that I'm downloading an HTML file. With my knowledge, I'll go on and proceed downloading this HTML file and rename it to RAR after hoping that it'll work. I'll let you guys know if this workaround does the trick :)
    Ok try your trick :agree:

OP
    chameau

chameau

Oct 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #31
    Cannavaro[LT] said:
    yo mate im not from Vilnius ;PP
    ahhm from Panevezys :DDD i know this city. I was been in the camp last summer in Birstonas, i think these cities are close, no ? :)

Cannavaro[LT]

Feb 4, 2005
    great stuff chameau !!! watched it and enjoyed it !!! ;P :D hmmmz about Birshtonas....well to tell u the truth..i dont really know where da hell that city is ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but ummm it is really not so close to Panevezhys in my opinion ;DDDDDD

Mar 24, 2006
    Cannavaro[LT] said:
    great stuff chameau !!! watched it and enjoyed it !!! ;P :D hmmmz about Birshtonas....well to tell u the truth..i dont really know where da hell that city is ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but ummm it is really not so close to Panevezhys in my opinion ;DDDDDD

as i said before yeahh :cool:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    Not fair. Still can't download it. And no one can help or give further suggestions? Could anyone upload the file to other sites?

Youtube isn't too great as the quality of the vid will be degraded after I download it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)