Mourinho getting the boot? (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
m_elayyan said:
what is the good thing in Triade splits??
Juventus will become more as a club run by a family member (Lapo) rather than a company run by business men (Moggi, Giraudo). Lapo will have advisors and directors with him like Vialli, Conte, Ferrara or Bettega if the latter stays.

Even Lippi, if he does not prolong with the NT, can get a technical position. He said it many times that he might come back.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I agree with jeeks here, nd I've never seen moggi as quite the genius others have. Some of his signings and policy in general are a little suspect

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tom said:
I agree with jeeks here, nd I've never seen moggi as quite the genius others have. Some of his signings and policy in general are a little suspect
He's done a great job, there is no doubt and everyone makes mistakes, we're human afterall; however, the status of the Triade does not have a real continuity. I don't see a future with such kind of management, I hope you know what I am implying to here.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Jeeks said:
Am I the only one seeing how good it is if the Triade splits?

I can not see something good if the triade splits.What will be the better thing?What's wrong now?We are doing great everywere.With the triade we are the most successful club in Europe the last 10 years with our 4 finals(well we were unlucky).Our finances are in great condition and our transfer strategy is very good.What more will Lapo do?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
hahahaha, if this happens then abramovic is really an idiot. they are getting second year in a row epl titel, this year they might get maby fa cup also.

but maby mourinho might go to bundesliga instead, he told some days ago his interested of coaching bayern one day....

Sep 28, 2002
getting cannavaro in swap deal for carini was genius, but signing emerson, vieira or zlatan for loads of cash isnt exactly something that only moggi could've pulled

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
hahahaha, if this happens then abramovic is really an idiot. they are getting second year in a row epl titel, this year they might get maby fa cup also.

but maby mourinho might go to bundesliga instead, he told some days ago his interested of coaching bayern one day....
I wrote something similar...:agree:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Andy said:
Wow. Absolutely amazing. I cannot say I'm surprised that Abramovich is opting for another manager, because that guy seriously knows nothing about football and the fact that it takes time to build a European powerhouse. Mourinho led Chelsea to two successive Premier League titles with seemingly quite ease, and has lost out in the Champions League under such harsh circumstances last season and futility this season against Barca. I would have to say Jose does not deserve the sack...at all. But its quite fitting that he is indeed fired and make Chelsea look like the ridiculous nouvo-riche club they are.

With the Triade's breakup seemingly inevitable now, Capello will most likely leave this summer to my absolute joy and I could see him take over for Jose at Chelsea. It would make complete sense to me because that club is just dumb enough to employ a big name manager like Capello who doesn't always perform in Europe to alleviate their nonexistent problems in the Champions League. Typical stupidity. Perhaps even more stupidity on the part of Mourinho to accept a job from Massimo Moratti. Whatever the case, I hope this happens and perhaps we even have a chance for Jose in the future if someone knocks some sense into him.
It's the Mirror, i.e. made up BS. Otherwise, excellent post. I'd love to see Mourinho at Juve, not least because Chelsea would almost certainly be weaker without him, meaning that the league I get to watch the most would be more entertaining!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
We are already one of the most hated clubs in the world. More sucess, more hatred towards the club from the rivals, such as Milan, Inter, Roma, Real Madrid etc. :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Fliakis said:
getting cannavaro in swap deal for carini was genius, but signing emerson, vieira or zlatan for loads of cash isnt exactly something that only moggi could've pulled
Again, thats probably more down to Inter's stupidity than his genius, but he asked the question I guess. He also lacks the foresight and downright common sense with regard to situations like our ageing first eleven and alarming lack of creativity

Sep 14, 2003
Tom said:
A He also lacks the foresight and downright common sense with regard to situations like our ageing first eleven and alarming lack of creativity
True, afterall we did have the chance to sign Kaka and I believe Adriano. Kaka at Juve after Zidane's departure would've been natural. Instead Moggi makes a bad joke about Kaka's name and let Milan sign him.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    Jose Mourinho is focusing on bringing success to Chelsea after labelling stories of a proposed switch to Internazionale as being disrespectful to himself and Roberto Mancini.

Reports had suggested that Italian giants Inter were looking to entice Mourinho to Giuseppe Meazza over the summer to replace Mancini as coach.

The rumours surfaced amid claims that Mourinho had fallen out with the Chelsea top brass, despite the likelihood of handing the club a second Premiership title on a plate.

Mourinho has moved to quash any notion of his departure from Stamford Bridge and has vowed to fulfil his contract which runs until 2010.

He also criticised the timing of the stories and believes it would have been unpleasant for both his players, and the Inter squad, to digest.

"To me, Chelsea, Roberto, Inter Milan, it is a complete lack of respect," Mourinho told Sky Sports 1.

"It is not a funny situation for a group of players, preparing for a game, to wake up in the morning and read the manager is not here next season.

"Also, it is not an easy situation for Roberto and the players at Inter to wake up and know the stories coming from England.

"The reality is I have a contract until 2010. I'm very happy to be here and we hope to have a successful season."

Mourinho went on to refute talk that there is a rift between himself and chief executive Peter Kenyon and Blues owner Roman Abramovich, whilst confirming his intention to add the FA Cup to the impending Premiership trophy.

He added: "After two successful seasons, when other people have no success and stay in their jobs, nobody speaks about them.

"If we can be champions again and progress, maybe we hope to get the trophy. We will try to the maximum we can in the FA Cup.

"We are just waiting for success this season and, at the sime time, are preparing for next season, so it's completely wrong. There are no problems between us.

"We are happy. The club are happy with me. I am happy with my group, the group is happy with me. There are no problems in the group.

"And, of course, I'll be here next season. It is a story, but not a nice story."

-Sky Sports

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Holdon said:
    True, afterall we did have the chance to sign Kaka and I believe Adriano. Kaka at Juve after Zidane's departure would've been natural. Instead Moggi makes a bad joke about Kaka's name and let Milan sign him.
    Yeah, that was rather stupid indeed. Not to mention passing up on other deals for younger players in favor of whatever free trasnfer we could find. I certainly will not be crying over the departure of Moggi this summer.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
    Real offerd Arsenal more money than us in the 2004 and 2005 summer and finally we bought Vieira.Isn't that an achievment?And what about Inzaghi+Zidane out for Nedved+Buffon+Thuram in?Or for our great 1994-1998 team?Don't be unappreciative.We will miss this mafia-man for sure.At least in the first 1-2 years.
    Maybe he has done some mistakes but everyone does.And in the end I consider as a genious a man who convinced Maradonna to leave Barcelona for Napoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)