Mourad Meghni (4 Viewers)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

That means nothing. How many games has he missed due to injury? That would be a more accurate account of his durability.

Is it just me or he had a big injurie in last season?

Anyway....Juve's game is based on physic-strenght and he would be a great step to tehnical-based turnover(like Milan plays)....as long as Stam doesn't breaks him both legs :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    I heard he's out due to a knee injury... :(

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    That volley against Roma was excellent :thumb:
    yeah, a great goal :D to score like that against Roma is really nice to see mouwhahah!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Bologna set Meghni price
    Friday 18 February, 2005

Bologna have told admirers of Mourad Meghni that he will cost £7.5m on the transfer market.

The 20-year-old, dubbed the ‘new Zinedine Zidane’, has been made available by the Rossoblu after attracting the interest of some top European clubs.

But the Stadio Dall’Ara outfit insist they have no intention of allowing the French Under-21 international to leave on the cheap.

"We won’t give him away," owner Giuseppe Gazzoni Frascara stated. "He is worth £7.5m and you can be sure that he will not be sold for anything less.

"After all, the longer he stays with us, the higher his asking price will become for potential buyers."

Whispers suggest that the attacking midfielder is already on the wish list of Juventus and Real Madrid.

Meanwhile, Frascara has revealed that he would love to sign Lazio striker Fabio Bazzani in the summer.

"It is my dream to construct an attack of Bologna-born players," he added. "It would be fascinating to add Bazzani to Giacomo Cipriani and Luigi Della Rocca."

Bazzani, an Italian international, is currently on loan at the Olimpico from high-flying Sampdoria.

channel4.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Bologna have told admirers of Mourad Meghni that he will cost £7.5m on the transfer market.
    We do have a slight edge over real because legro is on loan at bologna so moggi could give him and some younger players for meghni.
    In that case that price could be reduced to 3-4 m.
    But I wouldnt like us to give up legro that easily, maybe we could co-own him wit bologna

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    we shudnt miss out on young stars when they can make alot of difference now and future ..meghni is 1 i belive ..that guy has great techniques and vision .....and theres no chance maresca wants 2 comeback unless fio get relegated.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Real Madrid buying a talented youngster? No way! I don't know if this is the right player to go for, I'm a bit scared it's more hype then skill...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)