Mourad Meghni (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Bologna have confirmed that Juventus are interested in signing rising star Mourad Meghni.

"They have asked us about Meghni but there is nothing official as of yet," stated owner Giuseppe Gazzoni Frascara.

"In order to seriously consider any sale for the player we will all have to sit down around a table."

The youngster, 20, has been dubbed as the ‘New Zidane’ ever since he joined the Rossoblu in the summer of 2000.

Meanwhile, Roma have dismissed talk that they will swap Christian Panucci for Nicola Legrottaglie of Juventus.

"There is no truth in it," stated boss Gigi Del Neri. "I believe that Panucci will remain with us."

Panucci has been associated with a switch, after a row with Del Neri earlier this term and because of his close relationship with Juve boss Fabio Capello.

While Legrottaglie is keen on working with Del Neri again, after their time at Chievo, following his relegation to the Juve bench.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec14c.html

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    I haven't seen him play myself, but from rumors he's very good :p

Piotreque

Feb 4, 2004
    Good deal yhe kid have really great skills, against us it was maybe not his best display but he showed his great potential and I was impressed. He really is like ZZ his movement, technique I see alot of similarities. I like his type of players ellegance, creativity and vision this words I think are the best description of Murad Meghni

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DukeVonEggwaffle? ] ++
    do we need him? kapo and olivera arent enough? along with maresca, blasi and brighi competing for a spot?
    Can't believe that you still think that Maresca will comeback to Juve...

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    do we need him? kapo and olivera arent enough? along with maresca, blasi and brighi competing for a spot?
    We dont own Brighi any more.

Il Messiah

Aug 21, 2004
    i see meghni and montolivo against juve
    in one game meghni better impact
    meghni play style alike totti strong and powerful soccer
    montolivo play style alike rui costa or zidane
    he has great skill but he has so weak body

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    I WANNA SEE THEM PLAY! how can you all say they are so great and I havent watched them play?? Maybe its cuz I only care about Juve and dont look so close on other teams :p good that yall can help me get the names of future stars :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Maresca, Blasi and Brighi play in different positions. I say Meghni would be a good transfer, if not now then soon.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Kapo and Olivera seem more comfortable in wider roles while Brighi is no longer a Juve player. We sold him to Roma as part of the Emerson deal. Blasi is a defensive midfielder, and as for Maresca, though I'd love for it to happen, I don't think he'll be returning any time soon if at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)