Mourad Meghni. Moggi to swap Mutu? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
I doubt Meghni would get much playing time with Juve. He's a talent, but he's overrated as hell, although not as much as Ricardo Montolivo.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
I doubt Meghni would get much playing time with Juve. He's a talent, but he's overrated as hell, although not as much as Ricardo Montolivo.
Ahh, Ricardo Montolivo is other story,very intelligence and smart player.with precise pass,good dribler and powerfull lineal speed,like Kaka.
His my favourite young player together with Bojinov and Volpato.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Berbatov ] ++

Ahh, Ricardo Montolivo is other story,very intelligence and smart player.with precise pass,good dribler and powerfull lineal speed,like Kaka.
How is Volpato doing this season?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
We have to keep Mutu at least one year. If we sell him now nobody will pay a good price for him because he didn`t play for such a long time. Let him stay at Juve for this year and see how he is.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Berbatov ] ++

I didn't say he isn't a talent. But he's not as good as some people claim him to be.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
Next Zidane my ass, not even the next Zidan.
Interested... hum

you mean Mohammad Zidan (FC myjctilland )umph F**k i can't spell it
soryy for FC mightyland :down:

he is attacker or playmaker (Zidan)

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

Interested... hum

you mean Mohammad Zidan (FC myjctilland )umph F**k i can't spell it
soryy for FC mightyland :down:

he is attacker or playmaker (Zidan)
spell it that way:

W-e-r-d-e-r B-r-e-m-e-n :D

i think he is still injured (he got injured just when he went to bremen, and afaik he hadnt played a minute yet in his new team)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

spell it that way:

W-e-r-d-e-r B-r-e-m-e-n :D

i think he is still injured (he got injured just when he went to bremen, and afaik he hadnt played a minute yet in his new team)
Than you don't know him very well. 10 games, 2 goals scored and he already showed a lot of his potential. I am amazed by his skills.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Than you don't know him very well. 10 games, 2 goals scored and he already showed a lot of his potential. I am amazed by his skills.
well.. last i know he play for myjty blah whatever.

now he is playing for werder bremen?
never seen he play

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
rather keep mutu than swap for Mehgni... Since I dont know him very well. Seen him in a couple of matches and didnt impress me too much. Rather Santana then ;)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Meghni demands summer move Wednesday 22 June, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mourad Meghni is looking for a new club following Bologna’s relegation from Serie A on Saturday.

The Rossoblu are expected to lose a host of their best players this summer and Meghni insists he wants to be one of them.

"One thing is for sure, Serie B is not a good thing, both for me and the club," he told But! magazine. "I don't know Bologna's intentions yet but I don't want to play at that level.

"For the moment I can't see what my future will be but I would prefer to avoid a team that is playing for survival."

The attacking midfielder is one of Europe’s top youngsters, with some even comparing him to Zinedine Zidane.

That claim saw him linked with moves to Juventus and Palermo recently but the young Frenchman admits he could even return to his homeland.

"I don't know anything about Juventus," Meghni added. "It is too early to talk about Juve because I have had no direct contact.

"I was on Palermo's list but it was when Francesco Guidolin was still in charge as he managed me at Bologna in the past.

"Since he has been sacked, the Palermo trail is not topical anymore. But the fact that the club will play in next season's UEFA Cup could be an exciting challenge.

"A comeback to France is possible. If I have to go to France, Spain or anywhere else I will do."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)