MotoGP (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Okay, this is a thread that needs constant updating too. But as I said in WRC -thread I haven't been around tv-set for the last races.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Definitely an awesome race at Mugello. Had it not been for the rain 6 laps from the finish, it would have been a really close call for first podium spot.

Vale is king!

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
Okay, this is a thread that needs constant updating too. But as I said in WRC -thread I haven't been around tv-set for the last races.
You don't know what you're missing the last race :D

And the Italian fans :eek: As if watching a football match!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
You don't know what you're missing the last race :D
Well, I know but then again something like seeing 2xMika (Häkkinen and Salo) live gives a partial reason to that. ;)

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
i watched "crashes that changed racing" on ch5 last nite and this dude,english and i forgot his name, had a bad crash and done his leg in then raced 6 weeks later and had another crash. he was well determined.that was cool.
btw,the first bad crash im on about was in 1994. does ne1 no hu im on about?!

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Sundays Moto GP is stuff of legend. The best ever race I have watched. You have to give it to Vale :king: He is a brilliant rider and masked the Yamaha weaker engine by braking so unbelievably late :thumb: Kudos to Gibernau too, Biaggi should retire & Tamada mixed it in well.
If you did not catch this race make a point of catching the re-run! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Vale is still the king!, fantastic driving from him yeasterday. And its fun too see how he "lifts" all the Yamaha drivers like Melandri. Yamaha has improved a lot in turning and handling to compensate for the effect loss.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    But the hell is wrong with Ducati:confused:

Now, how long contract did Vale sign with Yamaha? Recalling he has said in the past he wants to try it with Ducati:cool:

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    I dont believe that, Ducati is too bad even for Vale. Its sad because Ducati is Ducati, the Ferrari among the motorcycles. Who knows if they dont improve maybe they retire.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    I used to watch MotoGP. Vale was my fav, but when the doctor moved to Yamaha, It breaks my heart, I'm Honda Team fan.
    I'm a Honda fan myself. But Vale is Vale...you can't deny a true rider when you see one :)

Yamaha just doesn't have that much horsepower on the straight, as proven a number of times during the race, Vale can be easily overtaken by the Hondas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)