Moto GP (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
been a big fan of MotoGP for a few years now,always loved the excitement,the pace,the crazy manoeuvres but this was always tempered with the knowledge that THIS was also what made it so dangerous.

Marco was a talent,i watched him with great admiration and seen last weeks podium as the start of something great. I was not lucky enough to have watched a young Valentino Rossi come in and shake things up,it was only after he won a couple of championships that i became interested in MotoGP...with Marco...i though i was watching the beginning of something special. i was going round telling anyone who would listen "watch out for this lad,he is a bit special and he is going to be a huge star"

the crash itself,was horrendous...i do not wish to ever see it again as it left me numb,shocked and deeply upset. there is no fault apportioned to Colin Edwards or Valentino Rossi.if men of this experience and calibre are unable to avoid him,then there simply was no way humanly possible to avoid it.

this sport has lost a superstar that will never be able to burn at his brightest

Aug 1, 2003
very happy we did that. saw RAI's coverage of the news and footages of his father/girlfriend/Rossi receiving the news first thing in the morning yesterday, instantly left me with a rotten feeling. still feeling the loss.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
been a big fan of MotoGP for a few years now,always loved the excitement,the pace,the crazy manoeuvres but this was always tempered with the knowledge that THIS was also what made it so dangerous.

Marco was a talent,i watched him with great admiration and seen last weeks podium as the start of something great. I was not lucky enough to have watched a young Valentino Rossi come in and shake things up,it was only after he won a couple of championships that i became interested in MotoGP...with Marco...i though i was watching the beginning of something special. i was going round telling anyone who would listen "watch out for this lad,he is a bit special and he is going to be a huge star"

the crash itself,was horrendous...i do not wish to ever see it again as it left me numb,shocked and deeply upset. there is no fault apportioned to Colin Edwards or Valentino Rossi.if men of this experience and calibre are unable to avoid him,then there simply was no way humanly possible to avoid it.

this sport has lost a superstar that will never be able to burn at his brightest
very nice words man plus rep if i find it how to do it

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
Ciao Marco. Grande campione. Persona strepitosa. Energia, entusiasmo, talento, allegria, passione. Ciao Marco. Ciao Sic. Un abbraccio alla famiglia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)