MOST probably transfer for JUVE (1 Viewer)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
i would like to see a solid 3-5-2 next season.optimistically imo this is the best i could hope for:

--------------buffon-------------
---thuram--ferrari--tudor---
-------emerson--maresca---
zamby----neddy---micco/camo-
----------dp------trez----------
Damn, that would be simply awesome... :thumb: Great and pretty cheap formation...

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
realisticall

--------------------BUFFON---------------------

---ZEBINA---THURAM---CANNAVARO---ZAMBROTTA

-------TACCHI---EMERSON---MARESCA-----

---------------------NEDVED---------------------

---------TREZEGUET------DEL PIERO--------------

Jul 28, 2002
heres an idea, for both poll and general question.

Emo or Rosicky??

Or any other transfer , who is the most probable "big" transfer.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I think the biggest transfer will be Vieri or Totti?????????????

john thought to vote for the players we were linked with. we weren't linked with totti, and we are not interested in vieri anymore :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
(4-4-2)

------------------Buffon----------------------------
ZEBINA-Thuram-CANNAVARO-JANKULOVSKI
Zambrotta-Tacchinardi-EMERSON-Nedved
------------Trezeguet-Miccoli-------------------

Bench: Chimenti, Avitabile, Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Ferrara, KROLDRUP(or UJFALUSI), CHIELLINI, Camoranesi, Appiah, Maresca, BLASI, KAPO, Del Piero, GILARDINO.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
(4-4-2)

Bench: Chimenti, Avitabile, Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Ferrara, KROLDRUP(or UJFALUSI), CHIELLINI, Camoranesi, Appiah, Maresca, BLASI, KAPO, Del Piero, GILARDINO.
thinking about it, i would rather have biri at right back...biri must feel insulted if he is kept as a sub...to zebina :down:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
(4-4-2)

damn, your really optimistic... But still, why not put Thuram as RB and Ujfalusi or Kröldup as CB?! I don't think that Zebina should start nor DP will be on the bench with Gilardino... And my God, why Blasi?! :wallbang:

what does avitabile mean?!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

damn, your really optimistic... But still, why not put Thuram as RB and Ujfalusi or Kröldup as CB?! I don't think that Zebina should start nor DP will be on the bench with Gilardino... And my God, why Blasi?! :wallbang:

what does avitabile mean?!
Avitabile is the Primavera keeper. I think we'll loan Mirante. Thuram doesn't want to play RB anymore. I think he lost some speed but I think he could still play there sometimes.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

thinking about it, i would rather have biri at right back...biri must feel insulted if he is kept as a sub...to zebina :down:
I don't like Zebina either and about Birindelli as a starter, I put him one time and you all gave me crap that he's only a good sub so...

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
buffon

oddo thuram mexes jankuloski
(Ujfalusi)

emerson perrota
(davids/tachinardi)

zambrotta nedved
(camoranessi)

Del Piero Trez
(vieri)

Maybe this is the juve that we need

Other options:

M.Ferrari
R.Carvalho
Seitaridis
Heitinga
Viera
Petit
Thiago
Cavenaghi
Riquelme
Van der Vart
D'Alessandro
Morientes
Gilardino

gray

Apr 22, 2003
To blend in the team and get a chance later.
Bench him to help him blend into the team? I know what u mean by getting a chance later, but considering the standard of our defence at the moment, he should be a starter if he comes

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Luigito ] ++
buffon

oddo thuram mexes jankuloski
(Ujfalusi)

emerson perrota
(davids/tachinardi)

zambrotta nedved
(camoranessi)

Del Piero Trez
(vieri)
That line-up implies a flat four-four-two formation. While I think that would appeal to Capello, it doesn't appeal to me, especially with those players. First of all, Nedved is no left winger, not anymore. Second, Zambrotta is not a rightwinger anymore, and honestly I think that he's better used at leftback. Furthermore, he's miles ahead of Jankulovski at that position. Perrotta is useless and if we want a useless player in the centre of midfield, then we better put Tacchinardi there. Your entire formation depends upon the performance of Emerson who would be the fulcrum of the team, but he's not been signed and no one knows how he'll play for us. In addition, he's not exactly the most consistent player I've ever seen and he does get injured. Who will replace him? We haven't anybody else in the squad who fits that bill at all. And why does everybody insist upon putting Del Piero in the starting eleven. I know that Capello won't. Seems more realistic to put Miccoli in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)