MOST probably transfer for JUVE (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Guys I think you better convince yourselves by this
Moggi will never buy a class player so i think u better think about zibina's type of player and forget about gilardino or any other classy player

Moggi's way of thinking is to get a good coach who's suppose to create miracles with zibina, appiah, legro, and recently Tacchi

I dont see any hope for us next season specially in the presence of another competitor who is capable of attracting any good player with good offers and I am talking about real Madrid here

I think capello should think about building a new team over the next 2 seasons without thinking about winning titles which IMO is impossible

Moggi's policy
Simple equation

Good coach + cheap (low or mid class) players= miracles

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I hate to say it, but if nedved continues to play off form and we dont sign a decent defense midfield we wont even make the CL next season. Davids absence and Nedveds lack of form made us very bad in the midfield.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Liked or not, the only one that is choosing how it will be the new team is Capello.
He has enough experience and success (CL with Milan, R.Madrid, scudetti Milan, Roma) to ensamble a really good team for serie A and CL.....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont think moggi has much choice about players. he isnt going to break record fees on players, but that doesnt mean that he wont spend a lot over a few players. ie. nedved, thuram, buffon, salas for example.

what is buggin me is that moggi and capello seem to go for the players they want, instead of need.

juve needs a playmaker in my opinion. a DM like emerson would be good, but its not overally necessary. we seem to be linked to many forwards and no defenders.

its just weird right now.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++

juve needs a playmaker in my opinion. a DM like emerson would be good, but its not overally necessary. we seem to be linked to many forwards and no defenders.

its just weird right now.
We badly need a dm as much as we need defenders (btw we already bought two defs). And it isnt so surprising to be linked with lot of forwards as fake transfer news about star strikers generates more reader for a paper or a site as the same kinda fake news about defs or mids.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, a DM is important, but creativeness was lacking more last season. and zebina has joined along with a serie B left back...thats not exactly great signings.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
yeah, a DM is important, but creativeness was lacking more last season. and zebina has joined along with a serie B left back...thats not exactly great signings.
not the greatest signings, but one of them was free (and showed pretty decent performace last season), and the nother one is in italian the u-21 squad (afaik a regular starter).

For me its quite intresting that everybody cried about why we dont buy any youngsters, and when we buy one, no one really seems to care about it here.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
no, wait, im happy to buy that left back youngster. BUT, is he gonna be play or be loaned out just like the others have been throughout the past 5 seasons or so? Also, Serie A and B differ IMO!

Zebina is an average defender. he was free and thats why moggi got him.

if you think that such players are going to fix our defence, you have something else coming.

we need quality defender, mexes, ferrari, cannavaro..those names are players that we need. not zebina.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I'll count on Cannavaro too, and Eagle has proved his knowledge about mercato before... So let's hope for the best, Moggi and Capello have handled even worse situations before and they've shown they class...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i would like to see a solid 3-5-2 next season.optimistically imo this is the best i could hope for:

--------------buffon-------------
---thuram--ferrari--tudor---
-------emerson--maresca---
zamby----neddy---micco/camo-
----------dp------trez----------

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Tudor???

:rofl:

He was promising, but became an absolute crap now. He is even slower that Montero, and scoring an owngoal or giving an "ownassist" nearly every match he plays.

I'd rather have three Legros in the defence, than Tudor as one of the central trio.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
yudor,given the playing time,is more than a decent defender.he scores more than any other defender in the world,is a superb guard in the air and reads the game well.

anyway i don't expect moggi to get someone better.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
yudor,

given the playing time,

is more than a decent defender.he scores more than any other defender in the world,

is a superb guard in the air and

reads the game well.

anyway i don't expect moggi to get someone better.
He was the favourite of Lippi, but he cannot be given more playing time cause he was injured 9 out of 10 games, he hardly finished matches healthy even if he was a substitute (like most of the time).

He is superb in the air, but on a 30 meter sprint race I'd rather bet on sumo wrestler.

As a cd he is very dangerous on both end of the pitch, if he dont score owngoal than he gives the ball away stupidly as a last defender. On his lucky days he just shot own posts.

He playing as a cd cause he became too slow for a dm or anchor which his original position were.

He was good but Moggi could hardly buy a player as useless as Tudor is nowadays.

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
hehe
i cant believe that what u thinking
if moggi will not buy a class player why he buy buffon or thuram or nedved or salas or divaio or camo ...

juve dont buy right now we must wait to agter 4/7
after the euro every thing will change i feel that
and tell me why moggi have capello to put him with a poor club
hehe i cant believe that

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
Guys I think you better convince yourselves by this
Moggi will never buy a class player so i think u better think about zibina's type of player and forget about gilardino or any other classy player

Moggi's way of thinking is to get a good coach who's suppose to create miracles with zibina, appiah, legro, and recently Tacchi

I dont see any hope for us next season specially in the presence of another competitor who is capable of attracting any good player with good offers and I am talking about real Madrid here

I think capello should think about building a new team over the next 2 seasons without thinking about winning titles by which IMO is impossible

Moggi's policy
Simple equation

Good coach + cheap (low or mid class) players= miracles

i agree totally ,this is how moggi thinks , i dont know if this works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)